As usual. NoA club Nintendo proves itself to be the worst club Nintendo.

#1GloryChaosPosted 7/16/2014 7:11:06 AM
Both Europe and Japan are better. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but even Club Nintendo Australia will end up being better if NoA stops giving out physical rewards.

On the bright side, switching over to a digital only reward system is beneficial for all of the people who don't live in North America, but have an NA region 3ds.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#2MerenwenragoPosted 7/16/2014 7:30:20 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Both Europe and Japan are better. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but even Club Nintendo Australia will end up being better if NoA stops giving out physical rewards.

On the bright side, switching over to a digital only reward system is beneficial for all of the people who don't live in North America, but have an NA region 3ds.

South African one sucks even more.
---
Silver 3ds: Ichigo 1177-6436-5894 (Dragon Safari - Fraxure/Noibat/Druddigon)
Blue 3ds: Chloe 2552-1796-6303 (Dark Safari - Vullaby/Sandile/Inkay)
#3HaxdreigonPosted 7/18/2014 1:53:45 AM
I don't know about you, but I would have loved to have an opportunity to get a free retail downloadable 3DS game. Granted, I would love it if the selection was bigger than just DKCR 3D...
---
My FC is 4570-7712-8860. PM me when you added me!
Looking for 4IV Ditto. PM if you want to trade it for something nice or if you want to battle!
#4bloo2Posted 7/18/2014 1:56:07 AM
European one is better? LOLOLOL

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/

The level of useless crap in there is astounding. Why the fu** would anyone want pajamas? You guys get games every month and then complain? F. U.
#5KittenLinaPosted 7/18/2014 1:58:47 AM
bloo2 posted...
The level of useless crap in there is astounding. Why the fu** would anyone want pajamas? You guys get games every month and then complain? F. U.

You get ACTUAL points cards and you complain about $5 games everyone who uses CN probably already has, that require $150 worth of points to get? Okay.
---
Official Succubus of the SMT IV board.
I shall remind them of the error in their beliefs... And remind them, that they should fear me.
#6Rick Rack RooPosted 7/18/2014 2:07:15 AM
I'm in the minority with a NA 3DS but living outside of NA.
---
Vanee Par Sir!
#7kabutokoujiPosted 7/18/2014 2:15:53 AM
Americans love to complain, and if they get what they want, they complain about that too, so I just enjoy their cries about getting free stuff they don't need to pay for. after all is the country of freedom right? you got the freedom to whine about getting free stuff you didn't have to get on the first place.
---
If the western community is represented by Gamefaqs posters, I pity the west x.x
#8bloo2Posted 7/18/2014 2:27:25 AM
KittenLina posted...
bloo2 posted...

You get ACTUAL points cards and you complain about $5 games everyone who uses CN probably already has, that require $150 worth of points to get? Okay.

Points cards for wii ware and DSi ware. Almost no new games are being developed for those platforms. Not to mention they are last gen so most people already have the games they want and the other don't even touch it. How can that be a good thing? And those points are way too expensive. A 100 points card costs 400 stars that is almost 2 retail games worth of stars. I'd rather have a 5 dollar game then pajamas any day.
#9Primum_MobilePosted 7/18/2014 2:35:05 AM
Do CNoE even get platinum/gold reward yearly? I am looking thru the site but i don't see anything about that.
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#10bloo2Posted 7/18/2014 2:52:30 AM
Primum_Mobile posted...
Do CNoE even get platinum/gold reward yearly? I am looking thru the site but i don't see anything about that.

Nope! Nothing like that for us. If you don't like the crappy rewards they give out there is literally no point to club nintendo.