Thanks for letting us down nintendo

#1PitysexPosted 7/16/2014 9:09:47 AM
your 2014 rewards suck!
*moves 2 japon*
---
I just want to punch god in the face.
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 7/16/2014 9:10:55 AM
l think your name tells us all we need to know about you.
#3Krambo42Posted 7/16/2014 9:11:42 AM
I can't believe all of these Nintendo fans are getting this upset over free Nintendo games. Aren't games why we're here in the first place?

I mean, I guess I understand that people like getting exclusive prizes, and that some people may already own every single one of these games...but man, I don't know...I'm always happy to take free games.
#4Pitysex(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 9:12:31 AM
Krambo42 posted...
I can't believe all of these Nintendo fans are getting this upset over free Nintendo games. Aren't games why we're here in the first place?

I mean, I guess I understand that people like getting exclusive prizes, and that some people may already own every single one of these games...but man, I don't know...I'm always happy to take free games.

yeah looks like you are one of the people that think nintendo can do no wrong
---
#5Krambo42Posted 7/16/2014 9:13:57 AM
Pitysex posted...
Krambo42 posted...

yeah looks like you are one of the people that think nintendo can do no wrong

I really don't see how liking free video games means I think Nintendo can do no wrong? I was never gonna get a physical reward in the first place. I like video games. That's why I buy them/play them enough to be Platinum. Of course I'm happy to get a free one.
#6xellos667Posted 7/16/2014 9:16:30 AM
Krambo42 posted...

Indeed, it's a problem when you can't redeem any of those codes because you already own all of them. If they want to go that route, fine, but also add one of those two things:

1.A choice to get redeem code for actual $$$ on the eShop. That way, it will be useful in the future for someone like me who already have everything.

2. An exclusive eShop game that you can only get that way, like they did in Japan one time.

If you only give a small list of selected titles, chances are, you'll have people who won't be able to take any reward indeed.
---
My 3DS digital games collection:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#7Pitysex(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 9:18:58 AM
again thanks for nothing nintendo
ive been a loyal costumer spending a great deal of money each year sorry if you feel like i should not feel entitled to better rewards
---
#8BuretsuPosted 7/16/2014 9:20:21 AM
Thanks for the free copy of Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Nintendo. I'm guaranteed to get more use out of it than I would a CD.
---
Fall 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; 2015: Persona 5 for PS3
It's happening! It's happening!!
#9DeathSoul2000Posted 7/16/2014 9:20:36 AM
Pitysex posted...
again thanks for nothing nintendo
ive been a loyal costumer spending a great deal of money each year sorry if you feel like i should not feel entitled to better rewards

Being a "loyal customer" means nothing to multimillion dollar corporations. Any smart customer should know that.
#10Krambo42Posted 7/16/2014 9:20:54 AM
xellos667 posted...
Krambo42 posted...

Indeed, it's a problem when you can't redeem any of those codes because you already own all of them. If they want to go that route, fine, but also add one of those two things:

1.A choice to get redeem code for actual $$$ on the eShop. That way, it will be useful in the future for someone like me who already have everything.

2. An exclusive eShop game that you can only get that way, like they did in Japan one time.

If you only give a small list of selected titles, chances are, you'll have people who won't be able to take any reward indeed.

Sure. I truly do feel bad for people who have every game. But for everybody else...come on. Even if you have very little interest in one of these games, take it for free! Maybe you'll like it. And even if you don't, at least you tried it.