Games to get C / D

#1MasterShot2k5Posted 7/18/2014 12:56:48 PM
New Super Mario Bros, Cuz I want my Mario platformer fix.

Mario Kart 7

Kirby Triple Deluxe.

Anything else I should add to this list?

Help me outta!
---
Haters gonna hate......
#2Dark_SilverXPosted 7/18/2014 12:57:52 PM
Anything made by Nintendo since they're the only ones who make quality games for this console.
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RThXu.gif
#3badboyPosted 7/18/2014 1:10:54 PM
If you don't have 3D Land get that one instead of NSMB2.
#4NutOfDeathPosted 7/18/2014 1:21:02 PM
NSMB2 sucks. I'd go with Rayman Origins or a LOT of indie platformers on the eShop.
---
Sigs are garbage. CRUNCH! I'll add that to the heap.
Is it weird I memorized my 3DS FC? 3780-9023-4673.
#5DahlVaughnniPosted 7/18/2014 2:23:56 PM
NutOfDeath posted...
NSMB2 sucks. I'd go with Rayman Origins or a LOT of indie platformers on the eShop.

Don't listen to this, some people are just butthurt and/or can't form their own opinions and they let internet opinions taint their view, just like with Bravely Default.

NSMB2 is better than Rayman, better than Donkey Kong Country Returns, and is the best out of the NSMB series. People argue it's not as original, but none of them are original at all. This one is the most fun. I didn't care about it the first few months after I bought it, and then I gave it a real chance and now I can't put it down.
---
The Official Everything of Every board. Seriously, who decides this and what's the point? Are we 3?
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207 GT: Archlvt
#6MasterShot2k5(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 5:09:16 PM
DahlVaughnni posted...
NutOfDeath posted...

Don't listen to this, some people are just butthurt and/or can't form their own opinions and they let internet opinions taint their view, just like with Bravely Default.

NSMB2 is better than Rayman, better than Donkey Kong Country Returns, and is the best out of the NSMB series. People argue it's not as original, but none of them are original at all. This one is the most fun. I didn't care about it the first few months after I bought it, and then I gave it a real chance and now I can't put it down.

To be honest, I haven't played enough Mario games to have gripes like that LOL. I hope the game eventually gets hard. I played Super Mario Bros Advance 2 through the Special levels like Tubular.
---
Haters gonna hate......