Which game should I get at Best Buy?

#11Noble-HeartPosted 7/18/2014 7:29:39 PM
The whole next week but I would recommend to go on sunday or order online on midnight since quality is very limited and most likely they would run out of supply by wednesday.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8B1WubSW0
Shikou Mibuya: I'll save you little boy! Let's go to a world only with men! A dazzling world!
#12Ilovepeasoup(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 7:29:45 PM
I have thought of a follow-up question.

Are there any games on that list that I should avoid?
---
...and it just so happens that I hate pea soup.
PKMN X FC: 4382 - 2295 - 9942
#13logans_run_82Posted 7/18/2014 7:33:50 PM
you can also get a wallmart giftcard for the price of the 2nd game.

that is an option.

just fyi.

i'm probably getting BD as the 2nd game but want to exchange it for a giftcard so i can get dream team. because that's more my speed and i won't lose speed halfway throw it and leave it in my backlog forever like my other JRPGs
---
http://i.imgur.com/pSGCJHe.jpg
#14Ilovepeasoup(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 7:41:22 PM
Noble-Heart posted...
The whole next week but I would recommend to go on sunday or order online on midnight since quality is very limited and most likely they would run out of supply by wednesday.

I don't think that the Best Buy in my area will run out of any game I'd want to purchase. They might, but I doubt it. My schedule tomorrow won't allow me to visit Best Buy anyway. On Monday, though, my schedule is wide open and that is the day I shall strike.
---
...and it just so happens that I hate pea soup.
PKMN X FC: 4382 - 2295 - 9942
#15PrincessLumPosted 7/18/2014 8:49:00 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Tomodachi Life, but you should definitely get it if that's what you're really interested in. I got bored with it fairly easily (and I generally really enjoy life sims, like Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing and even the Sims 3 on the PC), but other people seem to love it and really appreciate the quirky humor of it.

I know you said you're currently playing Ocarina of Time, I would still consider ALBW. While they're both Zelda games and do share some similarities, they're are also plenty of differences in terms of style and gameplay (at least, they seemed very different from each other to me).

As you already have Pokemon X, you might not want Y, unless you want to catch them all, haha.

Disney Magical World is fun if you are a big Disney fan (like I am, lol). It's kind of like a simpler version of Rune Factory 4 in that you have action RPG elements plus life sim elements (collecting, fishing, farming, etc.) mixed in together, with Disney characters.

If you like old school turn-based RPGs like the old Final Fantasy games, Bravely Default is a fun game and will give you the longest amount of gameplay. The end is a little problematic, but you can easily get 40-70 hours of awesome gaming in before the game derails somewhat, depending on how much of a completionist you are (it took me about 70 hours to finish the first four chapters, but I know others took less than that to get through it).

The other games I don't know as well, although I do know Kirby Triple Deluxe has been pretty well-received whereas Yoshi's Island has received more mixed reviews.

Hope that helps a little! :-)