Any FE-like games I should know about?

#1Mast3r Ad3ptPosted 7/19/2014 12:30:51 AM
You know, turn based strategy/rpg whatever.

I was considering BD but I heard towards the second half of the game the magic kinda dies down...
#2R_HunterPosted 7/19/2014 1:17:48 AM
Project X Zone, but it's not for everyone. Try the demo.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#3albertojz356Posted 7/19/2014 1:21:54 AM
There's an upcoming game called codename S.T.E.A.M

idk any other FE-like games on the 3ds other than Project X Zone but I didn't like it much.
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Shantae, and Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#4echa_OnePosted 7/19/2014 1:39:02 AM
Devil Survivor Overclocked.
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#5Emmy_AltavaPosted 7/19/2014 1:59:27 AM
If you have a PSP, Jeanne d'Arc is basically the average of Sacred Stones and Awakening without Support Conversations.

Don't know any for 3DS, though, sadly.
#6anisutatalinPosted 7/19/2014 2:14:48 AM
Emmy_Altava posted...
If you have a PSP, Jeanne d'Arc is basically the average of Sacred Stones and Awakening without Support Conversations.

Jeanne D'arc is great, but I gave up at Paris Ramparts.
#7danmiy12Posted 7/19/2014 2:37:33 AM
SMT survivor 1 and 2 (get used to each unit having 3 instead of 1 each) overall a much harder game then FE )well except the JPN only ones..has monster fusing known for in the SMT series as well as huge choices you must make to get one of the many endings some good, bad, some interesting, some happy..

Bahumut lagoon (SNES) each unit has 4 per team (and you can stack the same class so you can use abilites well above (for example mages can simultaneity cast their spell at same time and since they give you 4 mages throughout the game stacking them in 1 party allows 4 spells at one time which hurts a lot...or stacking healers so you get a super heal when you use them...has dragon raising and some of the best sprites you'll ever see on the SNES..one flaw you can break the game if you grind (but FE A is guilty of this too just dont grind and its great) and its in Japanese so you need a English patch

Tatics ogre: not a bad game

final fantasy tactics: You can start with the playstation 1 version as that has a decent story, the ds ones and GBA arent that bad though...
---
Its ok to make mistakes as long as they are new ones
3ds Friend code 0989-1899-7615 AC dream address:4800-2524-7602
#8TheMKDestroyerPosted 7/19/2014 2:38:27 AM
anisutatalin posted...
Emmy_Altava posted...

Jeanne D'arc is great, but I gave up at Paris Ramparts.

Then how was it great to you? Curious though since I don't remember but Jeanne D'arc spoilers the part you stopped at, is that before or after Liane is burned to death?
#9Dante200XPosted 7/19/2014 3:27:04 AM
Advance Wars? I mean they're not really like Fire Emblem I guess, but they are turned-based strategy games.

Dual Strike on DS is a very solid game.
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#10evil_deathscythPosted 7/19/2014 5:59:46 AM
shining force is very similar to fire emblem only dead characters can be revived.