Any FE-like games I should know about?

#21RygonPosted 7/19/2014 12:10:29 PM
Cookie_Aroma posted...
Advance Wars is Intelligent System's superior strategy RPG series. Days of Ruin is the best in the series from a gameplay perspective.

It's not an RPG in the even the vaguest sense that stuff like Zelda is often argued for.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#22cayrelouPosted 7/19/2014 12:51:54 PM
If you own a PS3, the Disgaea series. A really REALLY great TRPG series.

If you own a Vita, there's a port of Disgaea 4 including all DLC coming, expect tons of hours to complete everything.
---
EXTRAORDINARY FC : 2492-4245-5578
PSN ID : ChausiPouet
#23ThunderSealPosted 7/19/2014 2:37:20 PM
Shining Force is a good one.
#24Androm2Posted 7/21/2014 1:05:00 AM
Shining Force 3 there is a fan translated version(3 scenarios) , you will be in heaven most amazing story and battle ideas and Iam a Fire Emblem freak, loved FE so much before playing SF my first FE was the Snes remake of the NES one.
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
#25bassyuraPosted 7/21/2014 1:11:19 AM
Rygon posted...
Cookie_Aroma posted...
Advance Wars is Intelligent System's superior strategy RPG series. Days of Ruin is the best in the series from a gameplay perspective.

It's not an RPG in the even the vaguest sense that stuff like Zelda is often argued for.

Zelda is an RPG though.
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#26pnyhmsmxPosted 7/21/2014 2:49:05 AM
Street_Overlord posted...
Advance Wars. There hasn't been one on the 3DS, but there are many on the GBA and DS for you to try. All of them are excellent games.

Way back when there was also a series called Tear Ring Saga which is basically an exact copy of Fire Emblem.

Tear Ring Saga was created by the creator of Fire Emblem after he left Nintendo. He wanted it to be a sequel of Fire Emblem 3 but lawsuits prevented him from directly referencing Fire Emblem.

Cookie_Aroma posted...

Days of Ruin is better for gameplay. The aesthetics is up to personal choice.