Your first Nintendo game, and how you hold up with that game today.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your first Nintendo game, and how you hold up with that game today.
2 years ago#1
My first Nintendo game, my first game ever, was Super Mario Brothers 3.
And today, I still love the game, but Super Mario Sunshine holds place in my heart for favorite Mario game.
Snapchat me! @nayov
I'll register that as a new quest.
2 years ago#2
do bootlegs count
all of the NES games in Poland were bootlegs, even the console itself {called Pegasus} =/

Had amazing times with it, you never knew what game were you buying {Biker Mice from Mars on the catridge cover but actual game was Captain Planet}. This way I even managed to hold onto some Japanese games that were never released outside of JP like Mitsume Ga Tooru.

Anyways it was the original SMB and I still love it until today.
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344
2 years ago#3
SMB obviously. It's alright, haven't played it in years. Played the crap out of it when allstars came out.
The Official Everything of Every board. Seriously, who decides this and what's the point? Are we 3?
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207 GT: Archlvt
2 years ago#4
Nightstar1994 posted...
do bootlegs count
all of the NES games in Poland were bootlegs, even the console itself {called Pegasus} =/

Had amazing times with it, you never knew what game were you buying {Biker Mice from Mars on the catridge cover but actual game was Captain Planet}. This way I even managed to hold onto some Japanese games that were never released outside of JP like Mitsume Ga Tooru.

Anyways it was the original SMB and I still love it until today.

is that you from youtube? whats up? didn't you have all of the official accounts lol
2 years ago#5
Super Mario World.
It's still one of my favorite games of all time today, with Persona 4 Golden very close to it.
Currently Playing: Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3) | One Piece: Unlimited World Red (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885
2 years ago#6
Super Mario World. I love the game and I recently did an all Luigi run of the game for all goals and big coins. Still my favorite 2D platformer.
2 years ago#7
wow I feel old. My first game was NES Mario and Zelda at same time.
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
2 years ago#8
Either Kirby 64 or Pokemon Stadium.

Kirby 64 is decent though it hasn't held up nearly as well as I wanted it to. Pokemon Stadium is still loads of fun, even without modern Pokemon mechanics. I'm still holding out for a new Stadium-style game, to be honest.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
2 years ago#9
Sprung for DSLite in 2008. The only original cartridge available for my newly purchased DSLite in 2008. The Nintendo one I guess was Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day !
---3DS:4811-7170-1062. Scr*w Nonviolence. Respect Newton's 3rd law:-For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
2 years ago#10
It was the original Super Mario Brothers and... well, the game is heralded as a classic even to this day. Need I say more?
4770K | MSI GTX 780 OC | 8GB 2133 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | ASRock Z87E-ITX | Corsair 650W | Corsair Obsidian 250D m-ITX
PC + 3DS Master Race
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your first Nintendo game, and how you hold up with that game today.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived