Kirby triple deluxe doesn't get enough credit.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kirby triple deluxe doesn't get enough credit.
11 months ago#1
Its absolutely brilliant.
---
Teleporters do it from behind!
People who have gotten this reference. 0. Started 7/21/2014
11 months ago#2
It is. It's pretty easy, in the spirit of all the Kirby games. But it's a great, great game.
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
11 months ago#3
Even after Tropical Freeze and Mario Kart 8, I have Triple Deluxe as my favorite game so far this year. It really was a great single player Return to Dream Land, and the minigames were pretty fun on top of the main mode.
11 months ago#4
i agree it's great , and the extra modes all provide a challenge surprisingly
11 months ago#5
I'm pretty sure it does. And I agree. Only thing I dislike is how you either have to grind to get the rest of the keychains you need or use play coins.
---
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
11 months ago#6
Hmm... Does collecting all the keychains give you something special to use in-game or does it unlock a new mode or something?
---
"They'll be fighting the army of Epic McDudes. Only the Smash Bros stand a chance against them." -Demon_Acker
11 months ago#7
ITT: games you like are underrated and never get enough credit, despite the fact it got numerous positive reviews already.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
11 months ago#8
I bought it the day it came out. I played the first two worlds (like 10 levels?). I sold it that week. Way too boring and easy. I know Kirby games are usually easy but at least Dream Land 2 had secrets that were harder to get to using animal/power combinations.
---
Nintendo ID: TheDreadedZero.
Playing Fire Emblem Awakening and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Can't wait for Pokemon Omega Ruby.
11 months ago#9
MetalGearOnAcid posted...
I bought it the day it came out. I played the first two worlds (like 10 levels?). I sold it that week. Way too boring and easy. I know Kirby games are usually easy but at least Dream Land 2 had secrets that were harder to get to using animal/power combinations.

DL2 is by far the hardest entry in the series. Not a good comparison.
---
The Rolling Western deserves a big budget sequel. People who agree: 6
11 months ago#10
Bahamut_10th posted...
MetalGearOnAcid posted...

DL2 is by far the hardest entry in the series. Not a good comparison.

So? That's my point. The harder games are the better ones. Triple Deluxe is super easy and therefore boring.
---
Nintendo ID: TheDreadedZero.
Playing Fire Emblem Awakening and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Can't wait for Pokemon Omega Ruby.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kirby triple deluxe doesn't get enough credit.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived