Kirby triple deluxe doesn't get enough credit.

#1pikachupwnagePosted 7/25/2014 10:04:53 PM
Its absolutely brilliant.
---
Teleporters do it from behind!
People who have gotten this reference. 0. Started 7/21/2014
#2DevilTears604Posted 7/25/2014 10:07:45 PM
It is. It's pretty easy, in the spirit of all the Kirby games. But it's a great, great game.
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
#3DBeanPosted 7/25/2014 11:48:23 PM
Even after Tropical Freeze and Mario Kart 8, I have Triple Deluxe as my favorite game so far this year. It really was a great single player Return to Dream Land, and the minigames were pretty fun on top of the main mode.
#4x_stevey_xPosted 7/25/2014 11:51:31 PM
i agree it's great , and the extra modes all provide a challenge surprisingly
#5Mariofan15Posted 7/25/2014 11:53:02 PM
I'm pretty sure it does. And I agree. Only thing I dislike is how you either have to grind to get the rest of the keychains you need or use play coins.
---
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
#6Epic_McDudePosted 7/26/2014 6:21:45 AM
Hmm... Does collecting all the keychains give you something special to use in-game or does it unlock a new mode or something?
---
"They'll be fighting the army of Epic McDudes. Only the Smash Bros stand a chance against them." -Demon_Acker
#7IrateGameFAQerPosted 7/26/2014 6:24:57 AM
ITT: games you like are underrated and never get enough credit, despite the fact it got numerous positive reviews already.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#8MetalGearOnAcidPosted 7/26/2014 6:31:10 AM
I bought it the day it came out. I played the first two worlds (like 10 levels?). I sold it that week. Way too boring and easy. I know Kirby games are usually easy but at least Dream Land 2 had secrets that were harder to get to using animal/power combinations.
---
Nintendo ID: TheDreadedZero.
Playing Fire Emblem Awakening and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Can't wait for Pokemon Omega Ruby.
#9Bahamut_10thPosted 7/26/2014 6:48:46 AM
MetalGearOnAcid posted...
I bought it the day it came out. I played the first two worlds (like 10 levels?). I sold it that week. Way too boring and easy. I know Kirby games are usually easy but at least Dream Land 2 had secrets that were harder to get to using animal/power combinations.

DL2 is by far the hardest entry in the series. Not a good comparison.
---
The Rolling Western deserves a big budget sequel. People who agree: 6
#10MetalGearOnAcidPosted 7/26/2014 6:55:16 AM
Bahamut_10th posted...
MetalGearOnAcid posted...

DL2 is by far the hardest entry in the series. Not a good comparison.

So? That's my point. The harder games are the better ones. Triple Deluxe is super easy and therefore boring.
---
Nintendo ID: TheDreadedZero.
Playing Fire Emblem Awakening and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Can't wait for Pokemon Omega Ruby.