Can't download Pheonix Wright DD

#1DemonCatursdayPosted 8/1/2014 7:40:52 PM
Since nintendo needs to be the Chris Hansen of the Video Game industry and protect 'kids' at all cost...

Is the original trilogy rated M? It's digital only so FML if it is...

I knew being honest about my age for once would come back to bite me...
---
TomSka behind your sofa [](/ajeww)
http://tinyurl.com/oaqyhaz to see my emotes
#2DjHotnessPosted 8/1/2014 7:45:07 PM
Call Nintendo, tell em' your "dad" want's to play it but your account isn't of age. They should send you some money to delete your account, make a new one buy all your games back etc. I'm sure someone else here can explain better.
#3SSJ2__GohanPosted 8/1/2014 8:17:17 PM(edited)
Always lie about your age. My age qualifies me for every game rating, but even so I still always lie: Nintendo, or any other system or site asking for my age, has no business knowing it.

Regardless, it IS of course a terrible decision they did this. Age ratings on games are for informative purposes only, not something to be strictly enforced.
#4BraevPosted 8/1/2014 8:19:58 PM
All the originals are rated T, so unless they change the rating with the trilogy release you're fine for that.
---
Professor of archaeology and train enthusiast on the side
#5nintendoggerPosted 8/1/2014 8:23:16 PM
The trilogy is rated T. I'm pretty sure the M comes from some harsher swear words they added in. Sorry to hear that you're unable to get it. :/
---
I recently deleted my 3DS Friend's List to try and clear up space for more active players. Please message me if you want to remain friends!
NNID: LemonBeagle
#6Akihiko__SanadaPosted 8/1/2014 8:28:28 PM
nintendogger posted...
The trilogy is rated T. I'm pretty sure the M comes from some harsher swear words they added in. Sorry to hear that you're unable to get it. :/

Did DD really have harsher swear words? It seemed about the same as the trilogy to me, in terms of language.
---
Mono Badger
#7smokeyacrPosted 8/1/2014 8:29:27 PM
DemonCatursday posted...
Since nintendo needs to be the Chris Hansen of the Video Game industry and protect 'kids' at all cost...

Is the original trilogy rated M? It's digital only so FML if it is...

I knew being honest about my age for once would come back to bite me...

what is that? the nintendo will send you money to delete your account and make a new one? im all for that.. does anybody have any info on this?
---
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. - George S. Patton,
#8slyman19Posted 8/1/2014 9:02:51 PM
Akihiko__Sanada posted...
nintendogger posted...

Did DD really have harsher swear words? It seemed about the same as the trilogy to me, in terms of language.

Yeah, I really don't remember anything really bad, certainty not something that couldn't be said in a Teen game.
#9ThatSageGuyPosted 8/1/2014 9:35:51 PM
slyman19 posted...
nintendogger posted...

Yeah, I really don't remember anything really bad, certainty not something that couldn't be said in a Teen game.

Yea, I don't remember anything being that bad either.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
FC: 5043-1666-5680 ACNL Town: Etria.
#10Bahamut001Posted 8/1/2014 9:41:00 PM
nintendogger posted...

No, it didn't. It's just because the crime scenes are a little more detailed because it's polygons and not sprites like the first four games and AAI. Plus, there's anime cutscenes with blood in them, but nothing really gory. It's really pretty much the same as the other AA games.
---
...Eh.