Okay, what the hell is going on here? Donkey Kong Country Returns won't download

#11OriahKahnPosted 8/5/2014 4:44:16 PM
Copy all files from the SD card to your computer
format SD card
put files back on the card
it should download after that.

source: i had the same problem and this fixed it.
#12mewinatorPosted 8/5/2014 4:51:13 PM
OriahKahn posted...
format SD card

I can confirm that this does indeed work. I did the same thing after having the same problem and it worked just fine.
---
Metatron: The only demon who hits you by saluting hitler, and casts spells by shrugging.
Pokemon Y FC: 0301-9941-2548
#13Remi0327Posted 8/5/2014 5:52:53 PM
mewinator posted...
OriahKahn posted...
format SD card

I can confirm that this does indeed work. I did the same thing after having the same problem and it worked just fine.

Huh. Maybe some sort of cache on the SD card itself gets jumbled after some use? Weird... Never had to do it, thankfully.
---
"what's unique about anti gravity? nothing you can simulate the same experince by simply playing the game upside down"
~SMASHKING84
#14Primum_MobilePosted 8/5/2014 5:59:09 PM
try setting your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4
not sure if that will change anything, but might as well throw everything and the kitchen sink at this point.
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#15Blk_Mage_Ctype(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 7:04:49 PM
It seems like my new SD Card is defective (I keep getting an error message about not being able to access the SD Card) so it seems like I'll have to return it before I try anything else.

Thanks for the help though.
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...