Capcom disappoints me... The new RE remake should also be on the 3DS!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Capcom disappoints me... The new RE remake should also be on the 3DS!
10 months ago#1
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/05/first-look-remastered-resident-evil-coming-us-europe-early-2015/

It uses the Gamecube version of the game as a base and the 3DS is more than capable of outputting Gamecube graphics, and it could be a nice homage to Nintendo as Remake was made for the Gamecube/Wii (hence Nintendo).

The 3DS could also use some surround sound too... I think >_>

Plus no one's gonna buy a WiiU to play a remake of a remake. So the WiiU can be excluded.
---
Ass Fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3QO0z7Vgwvo#t=78 , Funniest Manga: Oretama.
(edited by furygods)
10 months ago#2
Thing is Capcom wants to be a brogamer company. They've tried really hard to appeal to the majority of the west and their consoles, which is, of course, not quite working for them but I respect the commitment.
---
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/
10 months ago#3
Stefan1277 posted...
Thing is Capcom wants to be a brogamer company. They've tried really hard to appeal to the majority of the west and their consoles, which is, of course, not quite working for them but I respect the commitment.
10 months ago#4
Capcom gave us MH4U exclusively.

I'm willing to give up a remake.
---
The False Prophet of the Nintendo 3DS Board.
10 months ago#5
Your disappointed about that? I'm disappointed they didnt remake Resident Evil 2 and instead went with this.
---
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
10 months ago#6
I'm disappointed this game isn't coming out for any Nintendo platform. Good thing I got my PS3.
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
10 months ago#7
RE REmake?! Oh come on.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
TOMODA!
10 months ago#8
I'm disappointed that it's not on the wii u tbh
---
Official Lakshmi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards :)
10 months ago#9
MH4 exclusively.

RE remake all systems except Wii U/3ds.

.... See's PC logo on the system part.

Ahem... you know, for one, I think we should be fortunate that MH4 is only exclusive for Nintendo consoles and not their rivals. This remake... it's a classic, but really, I can buy it off of Amazon for ps1 or buy the remake for my PC.

I's a good game and all, but nothing to threat over.
---
Vote for Doge 2016. Much peace. Free Health Care. No Illegals. Much kiss babies.
Wow.
10 months ago#10
Mariofan15 posted...
Your disappointed about that? I'm disappointed they didnt remake Resident Evil 2 and instead went with this.

Yeah, although I'd have liked to try REmake...

Well, guess I'm buying a current PC game not named TS2014.
---
"what's unique about anti gravity? nothing you can simulate the same experince by simply playing the game upside down"
~SMASHKING84
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Capcom disappoints me... The new RE remake should also be on the 3DS!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived