Anybody's backlog keeping them from playing their 3DS?

#11Megathorn22Posted 8/6/2014 6:55:02 AM
Mainly on my 3DS. Luckily I'm playing one of them and have gotten 1/4 through.: Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I still have SMT4 and the second half of Bravely Default, as well as the first Prof. Layton game of the second trilogy.

Once I beat Fire Emblem, I'll play Prof. Layton and likely go for the rest of the trilogy and Rune Factory 4.
---
Current RPG: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Current party game: Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
#12OoseyePosted 8/6/2014 7:19:27 AM
tompound90 posted...
I have a backlog over many systems but I always play 1 handheld game and 1 console game at a time which I find works well

Agreed 100%
---
PLAYING: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City & Parasite Eve
#13DukeGogoatPosted 8/6/2014 7:24:14 AM
Sort of. My dad will be retiring soon, so I need to make the most of the time I have left alone with the family PC during the day, since my laptop can't handle some of the games I want to play. Because once that time comes hes not going to have much else to do but tinker around in that room.

Plus, I'm on holiday right now, so I'm saving my 3ds gaming for when college starts back up and I don't have time to sit down and set up my not-so portable games.
---
If bright colours and a sense of fun make you afraid that something is childish, then the biggest child around is you.
#14PrincessLumPosted 8/6/2014 8:24:08 AM
I have a huge backlog, but it's all mostly 3DS/DS games (and now recently Vita games); I have a backlog of Wii U and PS3 games, but I am less interested in playing them.

What usually prevents me from gaming is more not having time than a backlog, whether it be due to work or having to run errands or spending time with family and friends. Unfortunately, there's not a huge amount of time in the day, and sometimes there are hectic, busy weeks that don't allow for much gaming time. :-(

Fortunately, I have vacation next week, and I plan to do absolutely nothing, but play video games, read comics, watch television/anime, and sleep, haha. Which is a lot different than most of my other vacations, where I tend to go away - which similarly leads to a hectic, busy week of sightseeing, lol. :-)
#15Shadow Stalker XPosted 8/6/2014 8:36:38 AM
Not really. Right now, I don't have much of a backlog (just Lightning Returns and Infamous 2), and I still find time to play 3DS, even though Curtain Call is the next game I plan on getting, and that's still about 6 weeks away.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#16Null_GainPosted 8/6/2014 8:37:49 AM
The 3DS is my backlog.
---
I'm pretty sure Strip Clubs do not provide sexual content. They are just there to dance for amusement -furygods
#17chaos_sage0265Posted 8/6/2014 8:42:32 AM
Yep. I've got to finish Persona 3 before I move to anything else so I can watch the movie and be ready for Persona Q. Not sure if my next game will be EO: Untold or Ni No Kuni.

I'd like to finish Untold, but I don't want to wear myself out on dungeon crawlers. I've already finished a few this year.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."
#18Limen123Posted 8/6/2014 8:43:02 AM
Have a huge backlog on the Vita and PS3 as of right now. 3DS too, but I spent months with my 3DS backlog so I moved over to Sony for now. I'll probably jump back to 3DS when Smash releases.
---
FC: 5112-4398-8979; Official CoM Namine of each and every board ever to exist.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png
#19cruddy kongPosted 8/6/2014 8:55:58 AM
My job is pretty demanding. It's left me with less time to play and more money to buy new games. My backlog has grown significantly. For 3DS alone I have like 4 games I still need to play.
---
"Many young boys died at my burning fists"
PSN: WPhillyBoss22
#20PrincessLumPosted 8/6/2014 12:47:07 PM
cruddy kong posted...
My job is pretty demanding. It's left me with less time to play and more money to buy new games. My backlog has grown significantly. For 3DS alone I have like 4 games I still need to play.

This is very true! I feel like when I was younger, I had much more time for games, but had no money to buy them. Now that I'm a working adult with very little financial responsibilities (single, no family to support, etc), I have plenty of money to buy the games, but less time to play them. Although, I still play way more now than I did as a kid, just because I really couldn't afford anything at all as a kid and even throughout college - I was very much the "dirt poor college student" stereotype, haha.