How come no hockey games?

#1funguy10Posted 8/19/2014 1:41:43 PM
I see Madden and Fifa doing well. So, why not bring out a hockey game? I am waiting for one on this system. I think it would sell great, your thoughts.
#2EngineR2Posted 8/19/2014 1:46:46 PM
Yeah, I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier! Where are all the hockey games? I definitely wouldn't mind a hockey game on the go. Do we even have NES Ice Hockey on VC?*

*I'd much rather have Blades of Steel.
---
"Wow I never knew scrolling down would be one of the largest mistakes in my life."
-Stolken, reading the comments on Sonic's Yoshi's Island Zone DLC.
#3ponyseizuresPosted 8/19/2014 1:46:50 PM
Mario Hockey, good plan man
---
3DS: 4124 - 4997 - 6171
Truth is a mystery, unraveled by the candles' flames.
#4funguy10(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 1:49:25 PM
EngineR2 posted...
Yeah, I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier! Where are all the hockey games? I definitely wouldn't mind a hockey game on the go. Do we even have NES Ice Hockey on VC?*

*I'd much rather have Blades of Steel.

Yeah Blades of steel would be a perfect fit for the 3ds. Don't know why its not out yet. I loved it on the NES back in the day. That is one game I would buy day one on.
#5iMURDAuPosted 8/19/2014 3:33:50 PM
Ice Hockey is available on VC. Blades of Steel is a really cool game but it was way too easy imo. Hit, hit, hit, win the fight, you're on a powerplay, you score, repeat.

Nintendo really could put more effort into Mario sports games. Sports Mix on the Wii was a mess due to CPU controlled partners being forced on you. Mario Golf: World Tour is amazing and if they put that much work into a hockey game it could be just as good. I didn't like Super Sluggers on Wii and barely played Strikers Charged.
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
#6Spade21XPosted 8/19/2014 3:36:00 PM
Hockey's a sport?
No seriously, it is? I mean I always thought that soccer was the only true man's sport.
---
Currently Playing: The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) | Chrono Trigger (DS) | Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885
#7EngineR2Posted 8/19/2014 4:21:04 PM
Spade21X posted...
Hockey's a sport?
No seriously, it is? I mean I always thought that soccer was the only true man's sport.

I like soccer, and all, but to say that it's the only sport when compared to hockey?

Reminds me of a meme I saw:

"Soccer players act like they're hurt.

Hockey players act like they're not."
---
"Wow I never knew scrolling down would be one of the largest mistakes in my life."
-Stolken, reading the comments on Sonic's Yoshi's Island Zone DLC.
#8iMURDAuPosted 8/19/2014 5:55:08 PM
Spade21X posted...
Hockey's a sport?

Soccer is what 12 year old girls stop playing when they turn 13.
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
#9Spade21XPosted 8/19/2014 6:05:58 PM
iMURDAu posted...
Spade21X posted...
Hockey's a sport?

Soccer is what 12 year old girls stop playing when they turn 13.

Hook, line, and sinker.
---
Currently Playing: The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) | Chrono Trigger (DS) | Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885
#1019eighty7Posted 8/19/2014 9:26:38 PM
To spite Canada.