Top 5 Worst 3DS games of your collection?

#31EnmaDaio2588Posted 8/20/2014 8:34:01 PM
Cartoon Network's Punch-Time Explosion - Smash Bros watered down into a gluey slurry. Some of the characters are good but the game itself is simplistic and, lame.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Drop the Castlevania and it would still be a lame God of War rip-off.

Marvel's Superhero Squad - Imagine Marvel: Super Hero Squad...now water it down until it's a barely recognizable, pasty blob meant for the lowest common denominator...5-year-olds.

Tomodachi Life: Move In (the demo) made me lose interest in the full game instantly.

That's about it really...I don't dislike my other 3DS games. If we're counting DS games I was really disappointed by Sonic Colors, Elite Beat Agents, Metroid Prime Hunters &, Sonic Chronicles.
---
I had a dream of my wife...She was dead but, it was OK...
#32CcroybbPosted 8/20/2014 8:52:48 PM
Closest thing is code of princess. I've mostly enjoyed every 3DS game I bought.
---
Gamefaqs mods are terrible
#33smitsonmattPosted 8/20/2014 9:25:55 PM
I only have 12 games so I don't think i have five games I don't enjoy. I'll offer up two though, Project X Zone and Donkey Kong Country 3D.
---
Currently Playing: FFX, Watch Dogs, P4A, OoT, FFVI, Bravely Default
Currently waiting for: Persona 5, Legend of Heroes SC, Tales of Xillia 2
#34ZarethPosted 8/20/2014 9:34:21 PM
Steel Diver
Nintendogs
Bravely Default
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Star Fox 64 3D

The first two were free with the system. Bravely Default is probably the only game I bought on my own that dissapointed me. Kirby was pretty much what I expected. It was alright, but nothing great. And Star Fox is Star Fox.
---
It's okay, I have no idea who I am either.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/sage_assassin20/13295475117601.gif http://i.imgur.com/WOo6wcq.png
#35kalvadorPosted 8/20/2014 9:47:36 PM
I hate :

Unchained blades
Ocarina of time 3d
Paper mario
Castlevania
Mario luigi dream team
---
Some people get rich studying artificial intelligence. Me, I make money studying natural stupidity.
- Carl Icahn
#36WitchBaby4200Posted 8/20/2014 10:28:48 PM
In no particular order:

Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Code of Princess
Yoshi's New Island
Weapon Shop de Omasse (I get the concept, and it's neat, but the game wasn't for me)
Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
AC:NL: Town: Repaupo, Mayor: Stoochy, Dream Address: 5600-2142-2397
#37dascylusPosted 8/20/2014 10:37:29 PM
smitsonmatt posted...
I only have 12 games so I don't think i have five games I don't enjoy. I'll offer up two though, Project X Zone and Donkey Kong Country 3D.

As someone who played Tropical Freeze before Returns, I'm in the camp of "not going to finish, would not play again"... it's just not fun at all.
#38DemolatorzPosted 8/20/2014 10:51:23 PM
I only have like 5 3DS games and they're all great so I don't feel comfortable talking about them negatively. T_T
---
Currently Playin': Tales of Graces F, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Okami HD.
Anticipating: Xillia 2, Watch Dogs, Pokemon, Smash Bros, Mario Kart.
#39zeppo_basicPosted 8/20/2014 11:24:00 PM
Wow at some of the games you all are naming, just wow, most of you have no taste. I don't even own 5 games total for my 3DS, normally only keep about 3 or 4 titles around at any given time, but out of the ones I have owned the only ones I didn't love I guess would be project x zone and SMT:IV. Neither were bad games, x zone was a risk I knew but worth it for only $15, and I just didn't get into SMT. I suppose it is an opinion question, and I don't mean to be snobby but really I only buy top tier games for my 3DS.

Seriously though, who calls a game like Mario Kart 7 one of the worst games they own? Or Zelda ALBW? It's the best Zelda game since OoT...
---
MapleHoodOG
#400xd3adfacePosted 8/20/2014 11:32:09 PM
Sticker Star is the only utterly horrid one I can think of