Top 5 Worst 3DS games of your collection?

#41Phire_PhoxPosted 8/20/2014 10:45:35 PM
Of the 3DS games I own, I only have one bad one, Ridge Racer 3D.
#42ecne7abPosted 8/20/2014 10:53:38 PM
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Steel Diver
Mario Golf: World Tour
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
SMT Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
---
3DS FC: 2621 - 2723 - 1197
NNID: EcneBanjo
#43GunboundNoobPosted 8/20/2014 11:58:32 PM
Paper Mario SS I dont think i need to explain my self.
MH3U Couldnt really get into it. Like at all.
Tomodachi Life. The hype made me buy it and now regret it
New Super Mario Bros. 2 Lack of content compared to the DS prequel.
StarFox 64 3D No Wifi, Kinda disappointed.
---
FC for 3DS: 5155-2941-7502
#44NeoMonkPosted 8/21/2014 1:03:21 AM
The ONLY game i had to stop playing this year out of all of the games I bought for my 3DS was
Final Fantasy A2
It just dragged on... WAYYYYY TOOO MUCH...
I hate the fact that I quit on it... but i basically couldn't stand it anymore...
Too many other good games to play....
I'm starting to feel a bit of that with Suikoden Teirkreis... but both of these games are DS games... not 3DS! so not sure if it counts :P
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#45LimitBreakerJPosted 8/21/2014 2:57:25 AM
OdaNobuna posted...
I don't buy bad games.
#46Lord LizardPosted 8/21/2014 3:26:21 AM
Out of the 3DS ones, and without taking into account the DS collection, in no particular order:

Super Street Fighter 4 - I don't even know why I bought this. I already had it for my PS3. I guess I thought playing it on the go was worth it, but in the end I almost never play it.
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - It shows it's age. I didn't find the story and characters to be specially engaging either.
Code of Princess - Kinda bland beat 'em up. Senran Kagura was more enjoyable.
Tomodachi Life - There's potential here. The game is brimming with charm and personality. There's just not enough content, and there's a limited amount o times you find reading the same dialogues and playing the same games over and over to be entertaining. The sequel could be great if they add more things to do.
Bravely Default - I already ranted about this one in several other posts. Don't feel like doing it again right now.

Special mention to Pokemon Y. I didn't add it because the main reason I didn't enjoy it was because I was a bit burned out with the series at the time.
---
I need a signature...
#47astrophysPosted 8/21/2014 4:32:52 AM
I only have 6 3DS games in the first place, so every game for it I own except for the particular one I regard as "the best" would automatically qualify as my top 5 worst even though I actually LIKE said games.

In any event, the games I have are (in no particular order):

1. Fire Emblem Awakening
2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
3. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
4. Etrian Odyssey IV
5. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
6. Bravely Default
#48spooky96Posted 8/21/2014 4:52:48 AM
Only got a handful of games, and hated Pokemon Y and some Rayman. SM3DL was fine, mario kart was ok and loved fire emblem awakening
#49AxltheRedPosted 8/22/2014 4:22:32 PM
Yoshis New Island
Project X Zone
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D
Pilot wings Resort
Power Rangers Megaforce

Now these aren't necessary bad games(except for power rangers) just the ones I haven't enjoyed as much
---
~I'm gonna use it for Dinosaur things!~ Barry from Steam Rolled
http://www.backloggery.com/axlthered
#50PrincessLumPosted 8/22/2014 5:19:56 PM
I don't really dislike that many 3DS games in my collection, but here would be the "worst" off the top of my head:

Tomodachi Life - I know a lot of people like it, but I really got bored with it; it's probably the only game that I have actively told people not to get on these boards.

Code of Princess - Although I hate putting it here, as it's kind of a guilty pleasure of mine, but I know the game is technically considered mediocre and objectively I see the the gameplay problems. At the same time, the characters, jokes, and voice acting were really great fun and I actually enjoyed playing the game a lot, lol.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - Not that it's terrible, but it's not for me. I much prefer the classic Pokemon games than the Mystery Dungeon series, so this was kind of a disappointment. The pokemon are super darn cute in it, though. :-)

Tales of the Abyss - Maybe it's just because I have it on my mind since there were a few recent posts about it on this board, as I played it a couple years ago, but all I can remember from it was that the MC was so annoying, haha. But it's really not a terrible game at all; it's just that most of my other games I really loved so it's hard to pick bad ones.

Kid Icarus Uprising - Again, not a bad game, but I couldn't get passed the controls. Maybe I need to try it again, though, as a lot of people really love it. But remembering the controls keeps making me not want to go back, haha.

Oh, and I guess I could have put Bravely Default because of the second half and the bad dialogue and bland story and the annoying characters (mostly self-righteous Agnes and boring Tiz, because I did like Edea and Ringabel), but, in all honesty, I really did love playing it as it was an old school turn-based RPG (I love that style of gameplay) and the job system was a lot of fun - I'm also really excited for the sequel, despite all my complaints about the first one, haha. But I guess I could technically swap out Tales of the Abyss, Kid Icarus Uprising, or Code of Princess and replace it with Bravely Default as one of my "worst" games.