Replaying Dream Team is hard.

#11WrestlinFanPosted 8/21/2014 12:48:41 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
00bularn00bular posted...
At least Sticker Star doesn't treat you like a baby and hold your hand throughout the entire game. Who decided that tutorials needed to be a thing all the way into the last dungeon?

At least people who complained didnt exaggerate things like what your doing.Christ. It doesnt hold your hand the whole way.

Vintage MarioFan15!
---
Ironic love for Razieru
Bones they say the weather's changing aww, shesaw shesaw
#12helldewPosted 8/21/2014 4:58:52 PM
dream team was awesome the tutorials make me never want to replay it again which is a shame cause the battle system is fantastic and has a hard mode. also who evers idea it was to not add a scenario skip...
---
Competitive smash, random gaming news, + game dev stuff. Follow me on twitter @helld3w il follow back :p
#13DMZappPosted 8/22/2014 6:00:00 PM
00bularn00bular posted...
At least Sticker Star doesn't treat you like a baby and hold your hand throughout the entire game. Who decided that tutorials needed to be a thing all the way into the last dungeon?

Is it really the tutorials, though, or is it this song that causes such irateness?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig9VB4BKNmY

...although on my replay of the game, I have been keeping a list of every tutorial in the game, and as of Driftwood Shore, there's only one unneeded/extraneous tutorial.
---
3DS Friend Code 2664-2654-8959
My Best Pokemon Y Battle: 75LG-WWWW-WWW4-RRCZ
#14Bigmac909Posted 8/23/2014 8:03:16 AM
While the tutorials are often exaggerated, my issue is with the pacing, which others have mentioned is an issue. Especially the battles, which seem to take absolutely forever.
---
3DS FC: 3695 - 0067 - 4389 Name: Shane
Pokemon X Safari: Fire Type - Larvesta, Magmar, & Fletchinder!
#15Banjo2553Posted 8/23/2014 11:45:11 AM
Bigmac909 posted...
While the tutorials are often exaggerated, my issue is with the pacing, which others have mentioned is an issue. Especially the battles, which seem to take absolutely forever.

Really? I thought Partners in Time was way worse with battles taking forever. Did't bother me with Dream Team.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#16Zacks_FairPosted 8/23/2014 11:52:25 AM
Bigmac909 posted...

Yes. Good lord they are slow. Maybe I was spoiled by SMT, but random battles are far too lengthy
---
Guys, he's Italian. France doesn't give two ****s if one of their citizens wears the American flag as clothes - Emperess Bowser on Mario