This game looks so good. It's coming to U.S. right ? ( Final Fantasy Explorers )

#21ecco6t9Posted 8/22/2014 8:25:54 PM
I hope it's a bit faster than Monster Hunter.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#22iRPGluvverPosted 8/23/2014 1:23:26 AM
Looks awful.

*raises flame shield*
#23Wii_TruthPosted 8/23/2014 1:45:06 AM
I am really looking forward to it. It's like my RPG gateway drug, because I never really played much turn-based.
---
Take that look from off your face, cuz you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out.
#24UltimarokPosted 8/23/2014 2:06:04 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
Not sure why but the game screams May 2015 for America to me for some reason. Or late Spring.

And with that, my morale has plummeted and my heart, sunken.

Of course I have the patience to wait, but it vies fiercely with my desire to play the game.
---
"The meaning of life is that it is to be lived, and it is not to be traded and conceptualized and squeezed into a pattern of systems." -Bruce Lee
#25Nightstar1994Posted 8/23/2014 3:17:53 AM
I'll Import :D
---
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344
#26Skull_proPosted 8/23/2014 5:31:27 AM
Nightstar1994 posted...
I'll Import :D

Hope you have a Japanesse 3DS!
---
Everyone should beleive in something. I beleive I'll have another beer.
3DS:4339 2730 2396: Steel Friend Safari
#27bloo2Posted 8/23/2014 6:12:01 AM
The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that end game quests or even mid game quest won't be feasible without a healer. For people that don't know many others with 3DS's or that like to play in single player that will be a bit sucky. And if you're somewhere where you can't get online on your 3DS you're pretty much stuck.
#28bigtim777Posted 8/23/2014 7:00:43 AM
The combat slightly reminds me of Lightning Returns. o.o
---
TotA > ToX2 > ToS > ToX > ToE > RM > ToGf > DotnW
VI>XIII>LRXIII>IV-AY>V>IV>XIII-2>X>III>I>II
#29WahshniEhPosted 8/23/2014 7:51:41 AM
It's been trademarked in the U.S, so...
Besides, when was the last time a FF game didnt get localized? Type-0 was even translated to english, but never released cuz the psp was already dead over here. And yet, it's still being localized.
I have no doubts we'll get this game.
---
X > X-2 > XII > IX > Dissidia > VI > Tactics > XIII > VII > V > XIII-2 > III > IV > I > II > LR> VIII
#30WiiareVenomPosted 8/23/2014 9:11:14 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
NeonYoshi11 posted...
Yea this seems like might have actually gotten something right with this game, rather than what they have been doing recently.

Kinda funny how the people who commented on the video's you linked to bash the game pretty harshly. So much that Enix removed the comments section...along with the ratings.

<.< What's funny is how everyone was chill with the DS Crystal Chronicles art-style yet, they bash Explorers for being "too cartoony", so I guess the new generation has some epic double standards going on these days. Then again kids are already whining about how the new Digimon Rumble game is copying Pokemon Rumble... a series that started two entire (gaming) generations before Pokemon made the rumble spin-off.

Not sure why but the game screams May 2015 for America to me for some reason. Or late Spring.

0_o Digimon Rumble isn't even anything like Pokemon Rumble gameplay wise. One is a fighting game, one is...whatever Pokemon Rumble is....
---
"Awake! A vast! Hold tight your buns, if buns you do hold dear, For time has come to wake and run, and not give way to fear!" ~ Lemongrab