This game looks so good. It's coming to U.S. right ? ( Final Fantasy Explorers )

#31irulethegalaxyPosted 8/23/2014 9:13:15 AM
WahshniEh posted...
It's been trademarked in the U.S, so...

Lots of games get trademarked in the US but don't actually get released over here. I'd say this one has a fair chance (since it's FF and Squeenix seems to think that's all we'll buy....), but a trademark is by no means a certainty.
---
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976
#32TwilightEchoesPosted 8/23/2014 9:51:15 AM(edited)
Looks pretty good. Graphically, this is higher up there on the 3DS. The ARPG combat looks like it could be pretty fun and looks pretty responsive, as well.
---
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]
#33Sad_FacePosted 8/23/2014 10:34:20 AM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
There are like 6-7 games you could say that about but somehow they stay in Japan only.

This game probably has the best chance out of any though, even more so than Dragon Quest 7 probably.

Which games are you talking about? This is has the Final Fantasy brand name and is going to be working off an already established fan base from Monster Hunter in the West, it's going to come unless the game some how bombs in Japan.
---
http://i.imgur.com/YYsr5Fo.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Ggm1rlp.gif http://i.imgur.com/R24enTt.gif
#34GodofLazinessPosted 8/23/2014 11:14:41 AM
It's an action rpg? Wow I might have to get it.
---
5 Things destroying humanity; money, politicians, journalists, drugs and religion.
#3519eighty7Posted 8/23/2014 11:21:29 AM
There better be a mediator class.

With guns. And talk skills where I make fun of the enemies clothes and lack of faith. Either way I'm gettin' it.
#36UltimarokPosted 8/23/2014 2:44:34 PM
Is this game really like Monster Hunter? Don't get me wrong, I like those games, but not thaaaat much since it really does get pretty tedious and repetitive at times.

When I was watching some of the videos, it looked a lot more like a Diablo-esque (But with less point-and-click and more action) Action RPG to me and that's what I'm hoping for since I like that style. It looks very fun, regardless. The Monster Hunter comparisons just worry me a little bit is all.

As much as I like Monster Hunter, I'm not the biggest fan of "Break their body parts and/or shell/armor first before you can even do any actual damage to them". I prefer my action to be more faster-paced while still retaining a hint of strategy and tactics.

I wouldn't mind if it had Dynasty Warriors or Devil May Cry's style of attacking either.
---
"The meaning of life is that it is to be lived, and it is not to be traded and conceptualized and squeezed into a pattern of systems." -Bruce Lee
#37AceMosPosted 8/23/2014 2:54:20 PM
it willc ome to america if nintendo publishes it for them

oh did any 1 notice the knight had adult links voice
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#38NeonYoshi11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 3:51:40 PM
bloo2 posted...
The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that end game quests or even mid game quest won't be feasible without a healer. For people that don't know many others with 3DS's or that like to play in single player that will be a bit sucky. And if you're somewhere where you can't get online on your 3DS you're pretty much stuck.

Hopefully there is a way to make a pretty cool healer then that actually can fend for it'self.
#3921_21Posted 8/23/2014 3:53:17 PM
ecco6t9 posted...
I hope it's a bit faster than Monster Hunter.

Someone like you might enjoy God Eater
---
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Shovel Knight, Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Prosecutor's Path
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!
#40NeonYoshi11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 3:56:53 PM
Sad_Face posted...
NeonYoshi11 posted...
There are like 6-7 games you could say that about but somehow they stay in Japan only.

This game probably has the best chance out of any though, even more so than Dragon Quest 7 probably.

Which games are you talking about? This is has the Final Fantasy brand name and is going to be working off an already established fan base from Monster Hunter in the West, it's going to come unless the game some how bombs in Japan.

* E.X. Troopers and a few other DS games that never made their way over.
* Also Dragon Quest 7, DQ 10, DQ Monsters
* Danball Senki

I think some shining games and a few other Action RPG's we will never see.

There are a few others I can't remember that looked good as well.