Too late to get a 3DS?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Too late to get a 3DS?
9 months ago#1
I want one, but im not sire if it would be pointless to grab one so late in its life. Also im not sure if I want a Xl or not...which is better?
---
Indianapolis Colts;Detroit Tigers; Detroit Pistons;Detroit Red Wings
9 months ago#2
Its not even in the middle of the 3ds life yet... It has a good 3-4 more years left imo
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
9 months ago#3
i have a xl, and i personally think its better, but some think the 2ds is better... your call... but i love my xl,
---
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. - George S. Patton,
(message deleted)
9 months ago#5
Why would getting one late in its life be pointless? By that point, you know whether the system has a good selection of games that interest you, and prices will have dropped as well.
9 months ago#6
bout halfway through the life cycle you'll be fine plus SSB3D
---
If anyone has a free Loz II download code and feel like giving it to me I would apreciate it o.o
9 months ago#7
It's nowhere near too late to get a 3DS.
---
http://kawasefan.net/ - an Umihara Kawase / Yumi's Odd Odyssey fansite. Come in and join the KawaseFan Forum!
9 months ago#8
lambchips posted...
Its not even in the middle of the 3ds life yet... It has a good 3-4 more years left imo

Yeah. 3DS has a few years left.

Besides its never too late. Being late to the party means you have a ton of good games. No playing the waiting game like almost every super early adopter for any system ever.
---
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/665/328/d75.gif
9 months ago#9
You guys are forgetting about something that makes it a valid concern: Online and multi-player.

He's probably worried that if he gets one late in its life, he probably won't get to experience online capabilities and multi-player very much since there'd only be a a few years left before the next handheld is out and it gets cut off.
---
"They'll be fighting the army of Epic McDudes. Only the Smash Bros stand a chance against them." -Demon_Acker
9 months ago#10
Being a late adopter of a system is almost always a better deal than being an early adopter:

-Huge game library
-Cheaper hardware
-Better deals for games
-The platform is mature so there's usually less software/hardware issues, and those that exist have been revisioned or patched.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Too late to get a 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived