Any hope for a Kid Icarus: Uprising re-release?

#1SillySquadPosted 8/23/2014 9:38:54 AM
This game is getting pretty expensive as a physical copy. I'm leaning towards buying it digitally since I can deal with not having a physical copy. I'm wondering if you guys think there's any hope for a Nintendo Selects-style 3DS collection, though.
---
Pancakes
#2Flame552Posted 8/23/2014 9:44:48 AM
SillySquad posted...
This game is getting pretty expensive as a physical copy. I'm leaning towards buying it digitally since I can deal with not having a physical copy. I'm wondering if you guys think there's any hope for a Nintendo Selects-style 3DS collection, though.

There's probably going to be a "Game of the Year" or "Platinum" reprint at some point...though probably not before SSB comes out, in where the digital copy might end up being on sale (as it is in Europe at the moment, I believe)
#3SillySquad(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 9:47:38 AM
Flame552 posted...
SillySquad posted...

There's probably going to be a "Game of the Year" or "Platinum" reprint at some point...though probably not before SSB comes out, in where the digital copy might end up being on sale (as it is in Europe at the moment, I believe)

Europe gets the sales, but America gets the earlier releases (and RF4). I guess it's only fair.
---
Pancakes
#4mabber_IIIPosted 8/23/2014 10:17:19 AM
maybe I should sell my copy
#5SillySquad(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 10:19:23 AM
mabber_III posted...
maybe I should sell my copy

You could probably get $40 for it on Amazon (assuming used) if it's in good condition and has all the stuff.
---
Pancakes
#6TwilightEchoesPosted 8/23/2014 10:44:57 AM(edited)
I think you mean reprint. Saying re-release tends to imply some type of new version, like the special edition of Devil May Cry 3.
---
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]
#7SillySquad(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 10:47:52 AM
TwilightEchoes posted...
I think you mean reprint. Saying re-release tends to imply some type of new version, like the special edition of Devil May Cry 3.

You are right, reprint would have been more specific, but either would do.
---
Pancakes
#8MetalGearOnAcidPosted 8/23/2014 11:23:48 AM
We still have some at Target...
---
Nintendo ID: TheDreadedZero
Playing Pokemon Black 2. Soon to be playing Azure Striker Gunvolt, Pokemon Omega Ruby, & Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright.
#9SillySquad(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 11:29:32 AM
MetalGearOnAcid posted...
We still have some at Target...

And where would that be?
---
Pancakes
#10spealfan444Posted 8/23/2014 11:36:21 AM
Glad I bought it at launch......
---
I'm on Team Stepladder. You?
3DS FC:0387-8824-4692 Friend Safari: Munna, Espurr, Gothorita.