Any hope for a Kid Icarus: Uprising re-release?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any hope for a Kid Icarus: Uprising re-release?

User Info: nights_rain

nights_rain
2 years ago#11
I got it this February at 24$ on GameStop used....
I want marshaL! ankha is overrated! Rory is awesome! mayor suyog of arrowood! I love saying ! !
fc 2020-0841-6218

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
2 years ago#12
This is out of print??? That's news to me. I have a launch copy, my niece has a launch copy and I bought an extra when Best Buy had these on sale for $14.99 back in 2012.

Plus I'm pretty sure I've seen copies recently at Target, Toy's R Us and Wal-Mart. Best Buy? Not in a long time though. Our copies are the box set with the AR Cards and 3DS Stand. That collector's box is pretty sweet! :D
My 3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996 My NNID: OldSchoolGaming My PSN: C90sRetroGaming My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life Feel free to add me! ^_^

User Info: loseswithluigi

loseswithluigi
2 years ago#13
Its weird that this game seems to be in short supply when new copies of most first party DS games are readily available.

User Info: MetalGearOnAcid

MetalGearOnAcid
2 years ago#14
The ones at Target come in the big box with the stand. I'm pretty sure they never released the game any other way.
Nintendo ID: TheDreadedZero
Playing Pokemon Black 2. Soon to be playing Azure Striker Gunvolt, Pokemon Omega Ruby, & Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright.

User Info: Flame552

Flame552
2 years ago#15
Given what other people say, I recall I had a similar experience looking for a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening. No Gamestop seemed to have it, but then I went to a Best Buy and they had about a dozen.

So if possible, not just look at gaming shops and Amazon and you may just find it for a good price...might be true for Pokemon too now that I think about it. If any place may have a surplus of SS/HG copies, it would probably be Toys R' Us.

User Info: socguy

socguy
2 years ago#16
Toys R Us no longer sell console games in my area, they are into purely kiddish things like sketch-n-etch
3DS FC: 1134-8049-9417

User Info: powerclaw1

powerclaw1
2 years ago#17
Player's choice is gonna happen in a year or two. I'm expecting a reprint soon.
When life throws you a curveball, throw it back with maximum force.

User Info: El_Dustino

El_Dustino
2 years ago#18
Hopefully they include cards with a reprint too... I tried collecting those things, but... yeah, NoA dropped the ball on them.
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
AC:NL Dream Address: 5700-3355-4304

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
2 years ago#19
I gave mine to my cousin when I gave him my other 3DS for his birthday.
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.

User Info: mtKing52

mtKing52
2 years ago#20
spealfan444 posted...
Glad I bought it at launch......

This. IMO, it's the best 3DS game.
PSN: mtKing52 NNID: SolidShinigami
3DS Ambassador FC: 4012-4229-1480
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any hope for a Kid Icarus: Uprising re-release?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived