What preinstalled software is removeable on a black/black 3DSXL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What preinstalled software is removeable on a black/black 3DSXL?

User Info: King_of_Flan

King_of_Flan
2 years ago#1
Running out of space and no money ror another SD card. Can I remove stuff like Dinosaur Office and the like?
|{1n6_0f_F|4n
3DS FC: 0061-0713-5038 All five Battle Maison trophies in Pokemon X on 4/15/2014

User Info: Bigmac909

Bigmac909
2 years ago#2
You mean Nintendo Video? Yes I believe you can. I would even recommend doing so, as that's probably the most worthless app and it eats a surprisingly large amount of memory.
3DS FC: 3695 - 0067 - 4389 Name: Shane
Pokemon X Safari: Fire Type - Larvesta, Magmar, & Fletchinder!

User Info: King_of_Flan

King_of_Flan
2 years ago#3
Got rid of Nintendo Video, Hulu app, and Dinosaur Office app. Back to 9000+ blocks.
|{1n6_0f_F|4n
3DS FC: 0061-0713-5038 All five Battle Maison trophies in Pokemon X on 4/15/2014

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
2 years ago#4
Bigmac909 posted...
You mean Nintendo Video? Yes I believe you can. I would even recommend doing so, as that's probably the most worthless app and it eats a surprisingly large amount of memory.

"Worthless" is subjective. I used to love watching all those videos. I haven't watched it very much lately though.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What preinstalled software is removeable on a black/black 3DSXL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived