Free Code

#1loztriforcePosted 8/23/2014 1:48:12 PM
I have a free Club Nintendo Code, but it's UK only. I've tried it and can't use it. The first person from the UK that replies to this post, I'll message you the code. It's for Freshly-Picked TIngle's Rosy Rupeeland.
---
"The Best Part of Waking Up, Is the Godot In My Cup!" -Me from Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations. My 3DS FC: 1650-2535-4401
#2supermegabloxPosted 8/23/2014 2:10:00 PM
loztriforce posted...
I have a free Club Nintendo Code, but it's UK only. I've tried it and can't use it. The first person from the UK that replies to this post, I'll message you the code. It's for Freshly-Picked TIngle's Rosy Rupeeland.

damn, thats a game i want but i dont live in the uk. oh well, its a sahme the game never came to america
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#3pb17568Posted 8/23/2014 2:13:17 PM
Hi I'm from the uk! I'd love to try that game out
#4loztriforce(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 2:17:19 PM
It is a shame. I'd have liked it to hit America too. I snagged my copy from the UK on ebay. I'm going to probably have to get The Last Window there too since it isn't in America yet either. v.v

(Yes I've been told several times that "normal" people quote differently. But on several other places people post the way I do. This is the way I do it. It's not that hard to figure out. If it bothers you, please, don't read my posts. I won't hold it against you, but I felt I needed to explain.)

supermegablox posted...
loztriforce posted...

damn, thats a game i want but i dont live in the uk. oh well, its a sahme the game never came to america

---
"The Best Part of Waking Up, Is the Godot In My Cup!" -Me from Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations. My 3DS FC: 1650-2535-4401
#5desaigamonPosted 8/23/2014 2:19:57 PM
pb17568 posted...

It's not a download code, just a Club Nintendo code for stars/points/whatever it's called on the UK site.
---
3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838 Honest Carl
Now Playing: Pokemon Y Ghost Safari:Pumpkaboo/Lampent/Drifblim SV:1661
#6loztriforce(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 2:21:55 PM
Just sent you a message! I hope it works for you!

pb17568 posted...

---