Is it just me or the new 3ds battery takes too long to fully charge?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it just me or the new 3ds battery takes too long to fully charge?

User Info: gymnast_79

gymnast_79
1 week ago#1
Is there any way to charge it faster? Seems like (at least mine) takes longer to charge than to discharge, is this normal?

User Info: Zhacarias

Zhacarias
1 week ago#2
Knock the screen brightness off maximum, turn off 3D, and turn off wifi. Watch that s*** charge faster than a sexually confused teenager say "no homo".

User Info: honyo29

honyo29
1 week ago#3
that's not normal. it shouldn't take more than 2 hours to fully charged (which is already awful by today's standard), and normally last more than 3 hours even with wifi on, and volume and 3d on max.

3ds is using similar, if not same, technology with dsi in battery and charging, no wonder it's bad. but shouldn't be that bad as your experience. you might have a faulty charger, or a faulty battery, or a faulty 3ds.
some people seriously need to git gud.

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
1 week ago#4
I can play on my 3ds for 3-4 hours. You're saying it takes more than 3-4 hours to charger your system?! That's not right. Are you using an official charger or some third party one?
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs

User Info: minchew91

minchew91
1 week ago#5
Mine lasts about 5 hours with 4 brightness, wifi off, and 3D off. Gets pretty much charged after an hour or so. N3DS XL btw.
Now playing: Digimon: CS, Pokemon Moon, CivRev 2 Vita
Last games finished:Diablo 3, DQ Monsters: Joker, Dead Island, Fable 3 RE:R 3DS, DQ 6

User Info: Purple_Vaporeon

Purple_Vaporeon
1 week ago#6
I dont notice since i leave it in the dock when not using it. So its always at max charge when i need it

User Info: SkinnEr2324

SkinnEr2324
1 week ago#7
It takes 3 and a half hours to charge any 3ds. I don't know how people say it only takes 1 to 2 hours.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it just me or the new 3ds battery takes too long to fully charge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived