Kinect Ghost?

#11awakendjayPosted 11/18/2010 6:59:16 PM
EUREKA!!!! I found out why it does this. The Kinect can detect Thermal images, and as I was searching around, I realized that Paranormal investigators use Thermal imaging infrared devices to detect Ghost/Poltergeist activity in paranormal environments i.e. haunted houses, graveyards. Yep, you heard that right, the kinect is picking up passing semi physical disembodied energy forms. Your own personal Ghost detecting device, at home. Do some research with infrared and thermal imaging for paranormal research and ghost hunting, then look into the details of the Kinects camera technology, thermal, infrared capabilities.
#12swamptickPosted 11/19/2010 12:22:15 PM

awakendjay posted...
EUREKA!!!! I found out why it does this. The Kinect can detect Thermal images, and as I was searching around, I realized that Paranormal investigators use Thermal imaging infrared devices to detect Ghost/Poltergeist activity in paranormal environments i.e. haunted houses, graveyards. Yep, you heard that right, the kinect is picking up passing semi physical disembodied energy forms. Your own personal Ghost detecting device, at home. Do some research with infrared and thermal imaging for paranormal research and ghost hunting, then look into the details of the Kinects camera technology, thermal, infrared capabilities.

Awesome.

#13ultimo_demonPosted 11/22/2010 5:44:10 PM
Rad, do i see a kinect ghost hunters game in the future...
---
"I got news for you pal, you aint leading but two things right now...JACK and ****...and JACK left town" - ash
#14cheese6464Posted 11/25/2010 3:45:28 PM

I think its the kinect messing with us...

Am i the only one thats creeped out by my kinect?

always staring...probably smarter then us....just reminds me of Hal a little too much...

#15breibinPosted 12/2/2010 6:07:53 PM
mine did something similar today.. my son took a break from playing kinect animals and had it paused.. there was no one in the room but me and i was off to side nowhere near reading distance it un paused it self and i looked over to see 2 hands on the screen moving around... very freeky
#16DissRespectfulPosted 12/4/2010 9:07:29 PM
Very interesting, I'll post if anything like that happens to me once I get one.
#17JulieSMASHPosted 12/9/2010 12:44:23 PM
finally!!! someone has a ghost too!!! Yesterday I was playing dance central and in an effort to perfect my moves, i kept glancing over at the small screen with me in it. I noticed a light purple shape of a person sitting behind me on the couch. It looked as though it was sitting and leaning toward me. I could clearly see legs and feet planted on the ground . I was very scared to say the least, i turned around and of course, nothing. I thought perhaps the throw pillows had affected the sensor somehow and threw them on the other side of the couch. Still the shape stayed there but now it would come and go. It was absolutely terrifying. So much so that I dont want to play anymore. I'm even more scared now to read the previous post about thermal energy and ghost hunting.

:(
#18Zorack64Posted 12/24/2010 1:59:24 AM
always staring...probably smarter then us....just reminds me of Hal a little too much...

I can see it now.

"Xbox, play disc"

"I'm sorry, Zorack. I'm afraid I can't do that"
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- A Chaotic Nerd
PSN: A_Chaotic_Nerd
#19gethmassefectPosted 12/25/2010 6:13:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20PunchTheKeysPosted 12/25/2010 3:07:24 PM
Too bad ghosts aren't real.

Topic invalid.
---