So what's this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zero_Saber_X

Zero_Saber_X
6 years ago#1
Seems to be the highlight exclusive of the press conference.
~Durango
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/rascalous/PhoenixWrightPS3Sales.gif

User Info: deleterguy

deleterguy
6 years ago#2
Probably a god of war clone.

User Info: swat2k

swat2k
6 years ago#3
Hope to get info on it soon.
XBL GT - Spectre316 PSN ID - Spectre316
Pokemon Platinum FC - 0302 8448 0736

User Info: ACx7

ACx7
6 years ago#4
God damn. Every time there is some form of game involving anything in ancient times with swords and shields, its a God of War clone. There are NO GoW clones or else there would be major copyright infringement. God of War is a good series. I would LOVE somthing similar on the 360. Which I don't think this will be. But only the devs can confirm or deny. Can't wait for info.

User Info: nocturnalkisses

nocturnalkisses
6 years ago#5
^ I 110% agree with you ACx7.

i Just hope it isnt a hack and slash game like GoW and actually takes skill to play the game and strategically taking opponents down rather then a hold-you-hand-quick button session on how to do it.

User Info: IcyToasters

IcyToasters
6 years ago#6

Hopefully this help me wait for Project: Offset, assuming this is released before it. :3

User Info: hoola

hoola
6 years ago#7

IcyToasters posted...

Hopefully this help me wait for Project: Offset, assuming this is released before it. :3

Kingdoms looks good, but you should seriously think about totally forgetting Project Offset. I have a strange feeling that it is being put on hold until Larrabee gets back on track (which could be years and years).

The first thing i thought of when i saw this game was Rise of the Argonauts.

User Info: IcyToasters

IcyToasters
6 years ago#8

hoola posted...

IcyToasters posted...

Kingdoms looks good, but you should seriously think about totally forgetting Project Offset. I have a strange feeling that it is being put on hold until Larrabee gets back on track (which could be years and years).

The first thing i thought of when i saw this game was Rise of the Argonauts.

Can't... Forget... Too awesome. :cry:

User Info: pc-ps360

pc-ps360
6 years ago#9

its too early for this game. i they showed a veryshort non gameplay trailer of it. i bet next years e3 we will get to see gameplay of it then november 2011 the game gets released(just like halo reach)

User Info: PAL360

PAL360
6 years ago#10

Im sure it will be played in first person view

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived