My Analysis So Far

#1matay2002Posted 6/16/2010 1:26:17 AM

there isn't any info on this game, which makes gamers courious about it, from the trailer I've seen 3 warriors with different weapons if I remmember correctly, if this is anything 2 go buy, then it might be a 3 player coop game with 3 different classes of warriors, the trailer seems 2 hint about a big unity or somethin, I think the bravest human warriors will unite against a strong threatening force, which I assume something non-human, the game's theme grabbed myattention and the CG trailer seemed 2 be somethin that took some effort and not some cheap work, I also liked that Crytek is making the game coz I wanna see how their engine performs in such games as I thought it wasashooter onlyengine before, there's something else I would like 2 know, that MS's guy who was speaking b4 showing the game's trailer (don't know his name) said something about creating franchises, we already know that MS is publishing the title, but hearing him saying "creating franchises" could very well mean that MS also owns the ip, I wanna read ur thoughts on this analysis, I also would like 2 know if there'sanything worth mentioning that I haven't noticed, thanks in advance.

#2matay2002(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2010 1:35:45 AM

the game's describtion on Crytek's official website:

"At their press conference at Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, Microsoft unveiled its newest exclusive blockbuster, code-named "Kingdoms", made by the multi-award winning developer Crytek GmbH. More information about this latest project will be released in the near future."

we'll have more info soon :)

#3Cipher_8Posted 6/27/2010 12:44:27 PM

matay2002 posted...

there isn't any info on this game, which makes gamers courious about it, from the trailer I've seen 3 warriors with different weapons if I remmember correctly, if this is anything 2 go buy, then it might be a 3 player coop game with 3 different classes of warriors, the trailer seems 2 hint about a big unity or somethin, I think the bravest human warriors will unite against a strong threatening force, which I assume something non-human, the game's theme grabbed myattention and the CG trailer seemed 2 be somethin that took some effort and not some cheap work, I also liked that Crytek is making the game coz I wanna see how their engine performs in such games as I thought it wasashooter onlyengine before, there's something else I would like 2 know, that MS's guy who was speaking b4 showing the game's trailer (don't know his name) said something about creating franchises, we already know that MS is publishing the title, but hearing him saying "creating franchises" could very well mean that MS also owns the ip, I wanna read ur thoughts on this analysis, I also would like 2 know if there'sanything worth mentioning that I haven't noticed, thanks in advance.

I agree with everything your predicting but I think it won't be non-human, it'll be more of like a gladiator/300 (movies) with some kind of war going on...

Either way I'm interested in more info...

#4James_MaupinPosted 7/6/2010 3:11:01 AM

I think it's going to be about Spartacus and the slave rebellion he led. The three men looked like gladiators to me since it seems set in the Roman era, they have gladiator style armor and they have shackles on their wrists indicating they were slaves or at least prisoners. That's my opinion anyways