Body Scan

#1fdrozikPosted 1/9/2011 2:36:44 PM
Does it scan your whole body and give measurements for everything for you to see? I saw a picture and it had shoulder span, arm length, and leg length, any other measurements?
---
White men can't jump
#2deadpigs101Posted 1/10/2011 12:39:08 AM

Does it scan your whole body and give measurements for everything for you to see? I saw a picture and it had shoulder span, arm length, and leg length, any other measurements?

honestly, it's a gimmick; the game does it once and never does another body scan again
---
GT: DonGiovanni023
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/DonGiovanni023/siggy-1.jpg
#3SvenyipPosted 1/10/2011 3:08:05 AM
Yeah, while I don't think the purpose of the body scan is ENTIRELY cosmetic, they definitely made it something you'd see during the demo for a reason:

"Wow! This game judges shoulder span, can tell the angles my arms and legs are at if I move them ... this Kinect stuff is incredibly deep! The future is now!" :)

In reality, it probably doesn't do much with that data other than determine a good distance away from your body to put the 'selection' icons, and possibly use in determining if your body parts are at a proper distance or angle to get "percentage credit" for doing an exercise routine correctly.

They don't save the information and let you view it later because you'd see it's not fully accurate at that point.
#4rikbacksoPosted 1/10/2011 9:06:25 PM
no! you can body scan again later!
#5darkdawneePosted 1/12/2011 10:49:57 AM
when?
#6un_turcoPosted 1/25/2011 6:54:52 PM

I just got it and I'm trying to find the way to make a new body scan... can anyone help me???