Galactic Dance Off:

#1trickbirdPosted 4/4/2012 12:04:07 PM
Princess Leia and others enslaved by Jabba dance to modern songs remixed with Star Wars lyrics
#2BleedoPosted 4/4/2012 12:33:45 PM
Equals AWESOME.
#3WriterJasonPosted 4/4/2012 1:15:33 PM
I agree, my favorite mode in the game easily!
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: Kanemura
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
#4jgiglerPosted 4/4/2012 1:20:23 PM
I'm Han Solo best funniest song lol
#5riddlebox13Posted 4/4/2012 5:55:12 PM
They should have used this for Han Solo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQJDrohLoOw
#6decepticondevilPosted 4/6/2012 10:14:10 PM

I just don't... how... man, I hate this generation. Han Solo doing some awful hip-hop dacing to forgettable auto-tuned crap music with the words changed to "I'm Han Solo gettin in my ride and bein' fly wit my homies" (or whatever, I couldn't bear watching more than a minute)... that's considered... "AWESOME!"? Are you saying that "ironically" or do you kids really consider that awesome? If that's "AWESOME", then I weep for the future of mankind... and for Han for having been reduced to this. No WONDER Greedo shot first.

I know the kids today love horrible music, but it doesn't belong in the Star Wars universe.

#7NightSadPosted 4/7/2012 7:50:24 AM
decepticondevil posted...
I just don't... how... man, I hate this generation. Han Solo doing some awful hip-hop dacing to forgettable auto-tuned crap music with the words changed to "I'm Han Solo gettin in my ride and bein' fly wit my homies" (or whatever, I couldn't bear watching more than a minute)... that's considered... "AWESOME!"? Are you saying that "ironically" or do you kids really consider that awesome? If that's "AWESOME", then I weep for the future of mankind... and for Han for having been reduced to this. No WONDER Greedo shot first. I know the kids today love horrible music, but it doesn't belong in the Star Wars universe.

You Sir made a point... like a Sir..
---
I used to post a good thread like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.
xbox x360:GT: El Sadshadow
#8devastatorX2Posted 4/7/2012 2:35:03 PM
Take your pills grandpa. The original song it is based on is good.
The one by Derullo.

I just don't... how... man, I hate this generation. Han Solo doing some awful hip-hop dacing to forgettable auto-tuned crap music with the words changed to "I'm Han Solo gettin in my ride and bein' fly wit my homies" (or whatever, I couldn't bear watching more than a minute)... that's considered... "AWESOME!"? Are you saying that "ironically" or do you kids really consider that awesome? If that's "AWESOME", then I weep for the future of mankind... and for Han for having been reduced to this. No WONDER Greedo shot first. I know the kids today love horrible music, but it doesn't belong in the Star Wars universe.
---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.
#9BleedoPosted 4/7/2012 3:04:12 PM
lmao I'm 43

yes...its awesome.
#10juliankennedy23Posted 4/7/2012 8:20:50 PM

devastatorX2 posted...
Take your pills grandpa. The original song it is based on is good.
The one by Derullo.

---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.

The Derulo song (One L whippersnapper) is God awful yet the Han Solo dancing and new lyrics make is something so bad it actually becomes good and has us question the circular nature of the universe.