Galactic Dance Off:

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kinect Star Wars
  3. Galactic Dance Off:
3 years ago#1
Princess Leia and others enslaved by Jabba dance to modern songs remixed with Star Wars lyrics
3 years ago#2
Equals AWESOME.
3 years ago#3
I agree, my favorite mode in the game easily!
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: Kanemura
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
3 years ago#4
I'm Han Solo best funniest song lol
3 years ago#5
They should have used this for Han Solo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQJDrohLoOw
3 years ago#6

I just don't... how... man, I hate this generation. Han Solo doing some awful hip-hop dacing to forgettable auto-tuned crap music with the words changed to "I'm Han Solo gettin in my ride and bein' fly wit my homies" (or whatever, I couldn't bear watching more than a minute)... that's considered... "AWESOME!"? Are you saying that "ironically" or do you kids really consider that awesome? If that's "AWESOME", then I weep for the future of mankind... and for Han for having been reduced to this. No WONDER Greedo shot first.

I know the kids today love horrible music, but it doesn't belong in the Star Wars universe.

3 years ago#7
decepticondevil posted...
I just don't... how... man, I hate this generation. Han Solo doing some awful hip-hop dacing to forgettable auto-tuned crap music with the words changed to "I'm Han Solo gettin in my ride and bein' fly wit my homies" (or whatever, I couldn't bear watching more than a minute)... that's considered... "AWESOME!"? Are you saying that "ironically" or do you kids really consider that awesome? If that's "AWESOME", then I weep for the future of mankind... and for Han for having been reduced to this. No WONDER Greedo shot first. I know the kids today love horrible music, but it doesn't belong in the Star Wars universe.

You Sir made a point... like a Sir..
---
I used to post a good thread like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.
xbox x360:GT: El Sadshadow
3 years ago#8
Take your pills grandpa. The original song it is based on is good.
The one by Derullo.

I just don't... how... man, I hate this generation. Han Solo doing some awful hip-hop dacing to forgettable auto-tuned crap music with the words changed to "I'm Han Solo gettin in my ride and bein' fly wit my homies" (or whatever, I couldn't bear watching more than a minute)... that's considered... "AWESOME!"? Are you saying that "ironically" or do you kids really consider that awesome? If that's "AWESOME", then I weep for the future of mankind... and for Han for having been reduced to this. No WONDER Greedo shot first. I know the kids today love horrible music, but it doesn't belong in the Star Wars universe.
---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.
3 years ago#9
lmao I'm 43

yes...its awesome.
3 years ago#10

devastatorX2 posted...
Take your pills grandpa. The original song it is based on is good.
The one by Derullo.

---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.

The Derulo song (One L whippersnapper) is God awful yet the Han Solo dancing and new lyrics make is something so bad it actually becomes good and has us question the circular nature of the universe.

1. Boards
  2. Kinect Star Wars
  3. Galactic Dance Off:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived