Problem with Turn 10's servers?

#1BantraPosted 12/26/2011 6:16:01 AM
Was wondering if anyone playing forza 4 was having trouble with the auction house, online multiplayer and leaderboards? I get a messege saying "feature unavailable, try again later" on forza 3 and the forzamotorsports.net official site seems to be messed up too. Is it just me or are others having similar problems??
#2FrEshBrEadStiCkPosted 12/26/2011 6:40:28 AM
This stuff has been happening since October.
---
A pile of guts you'll remain
#3dark_minunPosted 12/26/2011 6:56:33 AM
Yes, their servers have problems. I used to defend them about it, in Forzas 2 and 3 they would often be down for a few minutes, or a few hours, every now and then but were generally reliable.

In Forza 4 on the other hand, the servers have been down more than they've been up ever since they did some server maintenance at the end of last month. It's pathetic, and I've had enough.
---
http://chzsomuchpun.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/24.jpg
#4overkillwfo1978Posted 12/26/2011 7:29:10 AM
It's funny, before Skyrim came out, I had zero problems with any of the online functions, and of course this is when the most people were online with FM 4. I come back to the game several months later, a LOT less people are online and the online/auction house ect is glitching out of control. Weird.
#5FrEshBrEadStiCkPosted 12/26/2011 7:37:13 AM
I don't have many issues with the storefront or auction house. It's the damn online lobbies that start to load, then quit halfway through and after 3+ minutes, kick all but one person back into lobby. The person that is left in the game is forced to dashboard. It happens to me at least every couple games I try to play. It's just beyond ridiculous at this point.
---
A pile of guts you'll remain
#6Bantra(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2011 8:56:18 AM
Can anyone confirm that the servers are down for forza 3 right now also? Its 11:55 am est now. I just tried to play 3 again and it says that the servers are "unavailable" really annoying
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Randpage
#7davisbnjmPosted 12/26/2011 9:22:08 AM
Yup it's down for me. Freaking annoying those are the last achievements I need.
#8Bantra(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2011 10:07:12 AM
You know it wouldn't kill Turn 10 to post something on their site that their having problems. It would be awfully nice to know how long its going to be! I only have 2 achievements left to get
---
#9dark_minunPosted 12/26/2011 10:39:15 AM
Bantra posted...
You know it wouldn't kill Turn 10 to post something on their site that their having problems. It would be awfully nice to know how long its going to be! I only have 2 achievements left to get

If you already have bucket list, you've had plenty of opportunity to get them. The servers are up and down intermittently, they'll be back up within hours more than likely.
---
http://chzsomuchpun.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/24.jpg
#10Bantra(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2011 10:47:41 AM
dark_minun posted...
Bantra posted...

If you already have bucket list, you've had plenty of opportunity to get them. The servers are up and down intermittently, they'll be back up within hours more than likely.

I play when time allows, and I'v only had the game for about 2 months, I have a full-time job. Plenty of time to get them indeed, ha. And the servers have been down for about 14 hours
---
More topics from this board...
The Forza 4 overhaul threadpez2k_15412/21 2:40PM