I've uploaded a replay to storefront but can't find it on the site

#1V12AMLPosted 10/22/2011 11:08:46 AM
I uploaded a full replay to the storefront of the Top Gear track and want to download it and put it on Youtube... it's on the 360 storefront but not on the Forza site... its about 1 minute 50 long..
---
my baby- 1999 E39 528i SE <3 http://thumbsnap.com/ziUopDEB
#2Metman787Posted 10/22/2011 11:12:47 AM
Is it a movie that u made or just a replay. I know all movies uploaded to storefront can only be accessed at forzamotorsport.net
---
SSFIV: Abel, DeeJay
#3V12AML(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 11:15:10 AM
It's a full replay... movies are restricted to 30 seconds... I have uploaded movies previously.
---
#4mcmax3000Posted 10/22/2011 11:16:47 AM
I'm pretty sure Movies are the only things you can upload to the website.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mcmax3000
#5VamphaeryPosted 10/22/2011 11:19:00 AM(edited)
While watching the replay, you have to select "make movie." It will make a movie (of whatever length you specify, up to 30 seconds) from wherever it was paused or at when you made the "make movie" selection. When it's finished, it will prompt you to upload to ForzaMotorsport.net. Say Yes.

When that's done, go to ForzaMotorsport.net, click "My Forza," then scroll down to your photos. Click "View All." On the page that loads you'll see any normal (non big-shot) photos you've uploaded, but if you scroll down on the lower right under the text there will be a link to the last movie or "big shot" photo you uploaded. Click that link to download it to your PC, from which you can upload it to YouTube or elsewhere.

NOTE: Any subsequent movie or Big Shot photo you upload will overwrite that one, so make sure you have it saved to your PC before you upload more. You can only have one download link on the site at a time, evidently.
---
Trolls always pretend not to understand the concept of a subjective opinion... or claim to understand it but just insult you for having one in the first place.
#6V12AML(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 11:28:49 AM
Vamphaery posted...
While watching the replay, you have to select "make movie." It will make a movie (of whatever length you specify, up to 30 seconds) from wherever it was paused or at when you made the "make movie" selection. When it's finished, it will prompt you to upload to ForzaMotorsport.net. Say Yes.

When that's done, go to ForzaMotorsport.net, click "My Forza," then scroll down to your photos. Click "View All." On the page that loads you'll see any normal (non big-shot) photos you've uploaded, but if you scroll down on the lower right under the text there will be a link to the last movie or "big shot" photo you uploaded. Click that link to download it to your PC, from which you can upload it to YouTube or elsewhere.

NOTE: Any subsequent movie or Big Shot photo you upload will overwrite that one, so make sure you have it saved to your PC before you upload more. You can only have one download link on the site at a time, evidently.

Thanks but I already knew that as I have made 3 movies over the last week, not really what I was asking but thank you.

I saved a full replay- it gave me the option of saving a replay to Storefront so I did.
---
#7VamphaeryPosted 10/22/2011 11:45:18 AM
Oh, you mean just a plain replay? You can't upload them to the site, unfortunately. You can only upload them to the storefront for others to watch on their systems.
---
Trolls always pretend not to understand the concept of a subjective opinion... or claim to understand it but just insult you for having one in the first place.
#8Sir_Burpalot21Posted 10/22/2011 6:07:49 PM
Replays consist of game data. They aren't actual videos which is why you cant view them outside of the game.

If you want to put a whole replay in youtube you will want to use a video capture card and your computer to record the video.
---
"Jack Tretton, chief executive of Sony Computer Entertainment America, says he is pleased to see so many unsold PS3s sitting on shelves." -IGN