What (do you think) is the best car for R2 races?

#1VTAb182Posted 11/11/2011 1:14:24 PM
In your opinion, what's the best R2 class car? Either starting out as R2 or upgraded to it from a lower class.
#2FrEshBrEadStiCkPosted 11/11/2011 1:56:27 PM
It's not the best, but my favorite to drive is the newer of the GT1 Corvettes
---
A pile of guts you'll remain
#3dark_minunPosted 11/11/2011 2:00:14 PM
I can't say what's fastest, but I've enjoyed driving a GT2 Ford GT with Nascar swap
---
How romantic, they now sell engagement rings with cancellation insurance.
#4PokerChamp42Posted 11/11/2011 2:38:27 PM
Depends on the track.

If it's Le Mans, upgraded Bugatti Veyron (SS).
---
I don't like adults with imaginary friends. Please don't litter your mind.
Proud to be atheist and vegetarian. http://veg-tv.info/Earthlings
#5Instag8orPosted 11/11/2011 2:45:27 PM
Seeing as I have never really enjoyed R1 and R2, I have relied on a couple R2 Leaderboard cars from FM3: Mosler and Radical. And if the Mazda Lola can still be downgraded to R2, then it would be even better than those two.

I'm not usually a huge fan of using Leaderboard cars, but seeing as they make the R Class races a whole bunch less painful, that is how I get through them... as painless as possible
---
I'm not the type that likes to say "I told you so"
I'm the type that will paint it on a banner.
#6dark_minunPosted 11/11/2011 2:49:26 PM
No downgrades on the Lola anymore.

I've actually been doing a lot of the high-class races with cars one or two classes lower on easy difficulty.
---
How romantic, they now sell engagement rings with cancellation insurance.
#7PokerChamp42Posted 11/11/2011 2:50:29 PM
R2 has been lowered from 900 to 875, so that all the proper race cars can hit that limit now. That should make it much more competitive than before.
---
#8PokerChamp42Posted 11/11/2011 2:54:05 PM
dark_minun posted...

I've actually been doing a lot of the high-class races with cars one or two classes lower on easy difficulty.

I did a multi-class race with GT1's and LMP1's on Le Mans. I drove the C6.R, and heading into the second turn I went in late and overtook a bunch of LMP's. For the rest of the race I blocked all the LMP1's from passing me and finished 3rd overall lol.

Professional difficulty too, although my C6.R was maxed out at R1-887.
---
#9Motokid6Posted 11/11/2011 4:11:47 PM

Ive been using the R2 AM Vanquish its such a nice car. Sounds mean as hell too.

#10Instag8orPosted 11/11/2011 4:26:38 PM

dark_minun posted...

I did a multi-class race with GT1's and LMP1's on Le Mans. I drove the C6.R, and heading into the second turn I went in late and overtook a bunch of LMP's. For the rest of the race I blocked all the LMP1's from passing me and finished 3rd overall lol.

Professional difficulty too, although my C6.R was maxed out at R1-887.

I've done that in the GT1/GT2 race with the GT2 Jaguar. Didn't block or have to, I had teh lead in the first chicane on lap one, and left the field. But I did attack La Sarthe like I had never done before, and (for once) didn't make any of my usual mistakes there. Hit alot of "four block" turns in that one.
---
I'm not the type that likes to say "I told you so"
I'm the type that will paint it on a banner.
More topics from this board...
The Forza 4 overhaul threadpez2k_15412/21 2:40PM