Target Black Friday Ad.. $35?

#1wangulatorPosted 11/9/2010 8:41:23 PM
I know most of us here will already have the game by next week and long before Thanksgiving weekend, but for those of us who did not pre-order and will not be getting it opening week, the Target Black Friday ad scans have been released.

http://www.blackfriday.fm/adscan/target

On page 6, it shows a bubble labeled with "$35 sale, each" listed for games Halo: Reach, Fable III, Medal of Honor, Hot Pursuit, and Super Mario Galaxy 2. I don't know if it really is confirmed or just a mistake that you can get Hot Pursuit for $35 on Black Friday, but this is just a heads up. If anyone can confirm, if possible, please do. Otherwise, looks like I'll be getting it on Black Friday.
---
Live.
#2MrPokemonPosted 11/9/2010 9:17:34 PM
just print out the ad and bring it with you in case, it is a good deal
#3abbeldydooPosted 11/9/2010 9:41:02 PM
Dam,was hoping id see Assasins creed brotherhood in the 35 dollar listing.All it had was an extra 10 dollar gift card.
#4GlitchwerksPosted 11/10/2010 6:38:50 AM
Wow, what savings on a brand new title! Isn't it a bit odd that such a new game is featuring a deep price cut so soon after release?

Basically, it's EA saying they don't expect this game to do very well, so it's essentially a budget title within a couple weeks.

If people still want this game, there's absolutely no reason not to wait. That's $25 savings.
---
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
#5Solid SonicPosted 11/10/2010 8:06:06 AM

there's absolutely no reason not to wait

Sure there is. Some people don't like waiting in line at 5AM in the cold to go shopping in a packed store full of crazy people and ludicrously long checkout lines.
---
An easy indicator that you need to rethink your opinion is to disagree with me.
#6GlitchwerksPosted 11/10/2010 8:11:42 AM

Sure there is. Some people don't like waiting in line at 5AM in the cold to go shopping in a packed store full of crazy people and ludicrously long checkout lines.

Point taken!
---
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
#7misterzeno225Posted 11/10/2010 8:21:25 AM

SonicTH posted...

there's absolutely no reason not to wait

---
An easy indicator that you need to rethink your opinion is to disagree with me.

Man if I cant order something online for Black Friday I just dont get it lol. Im sleeping off food at 5am.

#8Iron Chef SpamPosted 11/10/2010 9:17:30 AM
Why do you even care if people don't want to wait Glitch?

You have posted many times about your dislike of this game and about how us "muppets" are just on EA's payroll to defend this game so why would you give one second's worth of care when or how much people spend on this game?

I went to one bf event and I swore, I would never do that again. The same way after "camping" overnight for a PS2, I swore, I would just preorder new consoles from then on.

While people are huddled in the early hours waiting for stores to open, I will be in bed sleeping off a huge ass thanksgiving dinner party with the fam.

---
XBL:Epicurean PSN:IronChefSpam. I have no idea what my Wii code is. Does it even matter?
#9GlitchwerksPosted 11/10/2010 9:39:06 AM

You have posted many times about your dislike of this game and about how us "muppets" are just on EA's payroll to defend this game so why would you give one second's worth of care when or how much people spend on this game?

I have posted about my dislike of the demo and my hesitation of purchasing this game. I have yet to evaluate the final product. As for saving money, who doesn't like saving a big $25 these days? And Black Friday isn't really that bad. There's generally no need to camp except for the really crazy bargains.

Also, I have no problem with people posting their opinions of the game whatsoever. However, the people I am calling muppets are those who basically flame and troll an entire forum or other people for posting their opinion. Like the guy raging 'cause someone expressed how disappointed they were because there wasn't any split screen options.

Stuff like that is silly. I wonder why that happens in so many EA forums, but not for any other games? Hmm.
---
#10nitromuffinPosted 11/10/2010 12:28:44 PM

thats a really good deal, but i dont wanna wait that long to get it, and who knows by the time i get there if there will be any left, i am suoer excited for this game