game freezes on autolog screen

#1MaGnUmKiLLaPosted 4/15/2011 12:31:15 AM
When I get to the screen that says "connecting to autolog" you know, right after the title screen, it freezes. It doesn't freeze in the sense of like, my whole xbox freezing but, it gets to that screen, says it connects but then it won't go to the actual game and the little loading icon keeps spinning. Does anyone else have this problem? Has anyone else even heard of this? I'm worried that it's not just a problem with the autolog and possibly with my xbox or disc. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
#2DysfunkunkPosted 4/19/2011 5:54:44 AM

Had this problem a few times, also getting problems with the autolog when playing the 1 player as it keeps signing out and then I cant sign in again. Ive just been rebooting the Xbox and the problem usually gets solved but only for an hour or 2 and then it starts again.

#3SnipedOut99Posted 4/24/2011 2:12:15 PM
Turn your xbox off and unplug the router/cable so that it disconnects you from xbox live. When you turn the xbox back on and go into the game, it'll get past the place where it keeps freezing and then you can replug your router/cable in and sign back into xbox live.

Problem solved =]