Custom soundtrack?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GigaGaia

GigaGaia
6 years ago#1
Just wondering, will you be able to listen to your own music while playing the game? Because looking at the soundtrack, I already know I'd mute the music after turning on the game for the first time.
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
6 years ago#2
Oh believe me, I agree with you. I hope it will be included as well, but I don't know one way or the other.

User Info: khallos14

khallos14
6 years ago#3
If Custom Soundtrack IS an option, im going to download all the best NFS I-Hot Stakes music I can find. Playing this game to the techno and rock that was in III would be epic!
Pokemon Platinum FC: 4683-6696-5970

User Info: AuraLine

AuraLine
6 years ago#4
Let's just hope Criterion pulls through again. Paradise had a great custom soundtrack feature unlike some of the other games I've played. MC: LA's was just too loud and MotorStorm: PR couldn't let you change the song nor play it online.
PSN: SkylineFaux | Now: Scott Pilgrim | Dead Rising 2 | Rock Band 2 X Drums 600+ DLC
Soon: GT5 | MS: Apocalypse | NFS: Hot Pursuit | inFamous 2 | Rock Band 3

User Info: TristanH12

TristanH12
6 years ago#5
Well after seeing that soundtrack, I hope we can use a custom one. I might have to go through my songs and put my Uncharted, Shatter, and other instrumentals I have up there.

RedHawk4
6 years ago#6
Uncharted wouldn't be too bad for this game actually. I'd still go with the classics from NFS3 though.

User Info: crewrider93

crewrider93
6 years ago#7
does anyone know if you could customize your vehicle in the new nfs?

RedHawk4
6 years ago#8
Hot Pursuit is not nor was it ever about customization or tuning. It's about picking an exotic car, picking an exotic locale, and running from the cops/chasing down speeders. There will be no customization in this NFS aside from paint color and possibly transmission.

User Info: Lastbullet777

Lastbullet777
6 years ago#9
every racing game MUST come with the custom soundtrack option...this is something that proved Burnout Paradise. anyone who holds a copy of the game know what im talkin about

User Info: Sadako Ghost

Sadako Ghost
6 years ago#10
To people who've played the demo... any news on this?
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived