Alucard Spells

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Okay, I have been searching and cant find a good source for it, so here it is, where are the exact locations for all of alucard Spells, I know a few

Summon Spirit - Ch.1 Boss, Ectoplasm
Tetra Spirit - Ch. 4 Purple Chest

Thats all I knwo, I dont even rememebr how I got Dark Metamorphisis or Hellfire. So if someon could tell me what chests and enemies give you the spells, it would help my raising of Alucard.
Gamertag: Zeaksever - Castlevania Harmony of Despair(HD) (360)
5 years ago#2
The Cave Troll drops Dark Metamorphisis. And there's three of them at the beginning of chapter 8. Just put on your luck gear, kill them, then soft-reset. Should level that spell in no time.
5 years ago#3
Soul Steal is a chapter 6 purple chest boss drop and I think a ch 5 boss drop
Hellfire is a ch 3 purple and Ch 6 boss
GT: Big Boss11 PSN: xxBig_Boss11xx
Always willing to play Castlevania HD, msg me and I'll usually stop whatever game I'm playing and hop on.
5 years ago#4
thank you :) that helps alot! I can go farm my Alucard spells now, is it worth leveling Tetra Spirit?
5 years ago#5
I heard when maxed out Summon Spirit does more damage than the individual spirits for Tetra Spirit
"There are no surreal rescues, no easy magic way out. But you are awake..."
5 years ago#6
Tetra Spirit is awesome for Menace farming. You can activate him early by hitting him through the wall near the second spawn point.
If you can't risk your life for what's important, you're not living hard enough.
5 years ago#7
then I shall Ch.1 and 4 farm to max those two out.
5 years ago#8
Chapter 1 - Summon Spirit
Chapter 2 - Dark Metamorphosis
Chapter 3 - Hellfire
Chapter 4 - Tetra Spirit
Chapter 5 - Soul Steal
Chapter 6 - Soul Steal, Hellfire

As previously stated, Ectoplasms drop Summon Spirit and Cave Trolls drop Dark Metamorphosis.
GT - EphY
5 years ago#9
a bit outdated but it works
Halo & CoD are like ice cream both are different flavors but you dont see vanilla fight chocolate you just see two idiots fight over which one is better.
5 years ago#10
can you really get summon soul from chap 1??? if so what difficulty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived