2 new characters + stage 7

#81numberrrrPosted 8/6/2010 8:01:40 AM
when is the DLC coming out!! I wanna buy them already!!!!!!!!!! XD

Well it's not today, so *runs back to play and decides to check marketplace next week*
#82drako691Posted 8/6/2010 8:05:53 AM
*Trips Number on way there and steals his soul*

*Gives soul to Death and learns to throws homing white sickles in all directions.*
---
-Official terrorist of the Dissidia board restoration committee
Xbox 360 gamertag: tjwv,Send me a friend request to play HoD when it comes out.
#83Bonovox_40(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2010 8:12:54 AM
He can jump and whip down, diag/down, or standing normally left/right/up/diag/leftright. (or jumping and any 8 direction)

Also you can hold the whip ala castlevania 4, and just jiggle the stick around if you want (block projectiles)
#84xenosaga123Posted 8/6/2010 8:31:41 AM
This really is wonderful news! I already have points reserved for the first wave of DLC! ^.^
#85greenhawk322Posted 8/6/2010 8:35:40 AM
does this mean that richter is already in this game as a hidden character unlockable via the 6 hidden items?
---
I am currently narrating all of the thousand years of dreams from lost odyssey. check out my youtube channel and watch
http://www.youtube.com/user/sapnyosentry
#86drako691Posted 8/6/2010 8:36:13 AM
Probably.
---
-Official terrorist of the Dissidia board restoration committee
Xbox 360 gamertag: tjwv,Send me a friend request to play HoD when it comes out.
#87MurderDeathKillPosted 8/6/2010 8:44:38 AM

He can jump and whip down, diag/down, or standing normally left/right/up/diag/leftright. (or jumping and any 8 direction)

Also you can hold the whip ala castlevania 4, and just jiggle the stick around if you want (block projectiles)

Sweeeeet.
#88wiredkohlerPosted 8/6/2010 9:09:07 AM
To the OP -- we've written about this story on Wired.com and would like to talk to you about your experience with the new levels and characters. If you're available, can you send an email to wiredkohler@gmail.com?

Thanks!

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/08/castlevania-leaks/
#89Bonovox_40(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2010 9:27:54 AM
Well, I kinda didn't want this to become a media frenzy or something. I'm just sharing the media that gets shared so people can see that they (Konami) will be giving out DLC to people and it looks like alot of fun.

I'm not the source of the leak. I don't have connections in the gaming/media industry or know how exactly this was gotten. (i'm just glad it was found)
Don't really want Konami knocking on my door pulling some Metallica/Napster thing. I figured this would hang around gamefaqs and whoever wanted to view/watch it would be happy to see the upcoming characters/features.
#90threehundredZXPosted 8/6/2010 9:30:53 AM
"Don't really want Konami knocking on my door pulling some Metallica/Napster thing."

lol. let's not flatter ourselves here. this is not even close to being similar.