just played a full multiplayer game where dracula dissapeared.

#1ellitaPosted 8/20/2010 6:38:44 PM
he turned into his second form, and then went invisible. nowhere to be found. and after a few minutes of just standing around in confusion the gold chest dropped.

anyone ever have this happen?
---
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-prestipino.html
#2SpiritBakuraPosted 8/20/2010 6:41:13 PM
no but hearts on fire! strong desire!
#3SKYMAN07Posted 8/20/2010 6:48:30 PM
Yeah I had the same thing happen a few days ago.

Most likely a glitch or a hack.

#4Skull06Posted 8/20/2010 6:51:58 PM
no but hearts on fire! strong desire!

Dear Lord, that made my night. LMFAO.

---
On Sara Silverman's attractiveness: "I am not into bestiality, so no, I am not attracted to that god damned centaur" -- Phantasium
#5BoloVicPosted 8/20/2010 6:57:19 PM
Were you using soma? The easy way to make him disappear is hitting Dracula when he goes to form 3 and immediately using the medusa head. He disappears everytime.
---
GT: Bolo Vic
#6drako691Posted 8/20/2010 7:00:06 PM
Same thing happened to me in CH 3, but no one was using Soma but me and I had Death's soul.
---
-Official terrorist of the Dissidia board restoration committee
NOt changing my sig until Hector is confirmed as DLC for HoD.
#7ArsicPosted 8/20/2010 7:03:49 PM
Yeah that's definitely a glitch. It happened to a few people fairly early in the release. Search for "dracula disappears". There might be a few topics about it.
#8Moose0fWoePosted 8/20/2010 7:06:58 PM
Happened to me once but on his third form.

He appeared, saw a bunch of Sovalmanyasucards and took off through the ceiling. No chest dropped.

He couldn't hurt/hit me and I couldn't hurt/hit him either. It happened to one of the other players at the same time. We both ran around aimlessly while our 4 other team members kept getting killed as skeletons.

Not sure if the chest would have eventually dropped or not as time ran out.
---
"Show me a moose! " ~Captain Falcon
#9hollyhoodjPosted 8/20/2010 7:11:29 PM
lol when we were fighting him he vanished. after a while, people were dying left and right and i was the only 1 left lol
---
psn: hollyhoodj
May the power of Bushinryu be etched forever into your retinas
#10HackedtoPieces1Posted 8/20/2010 7:32:35 PM
3 times in a row a couple of nights ago. Still happens every now and then, usually on the 3rd form transformation.
---
GOOD TO BE BACK WITH FULL FORCE