Save editor....

#51Linkmaster2k3Posted 4/3/2011 2:18:14 AM
Nevermind. It's not updated for anything past pyramid. At least I got added some gold so I can maximize my Miser Rings.
---
XBL gamertag/Playstation Network ID:
NerfPaladins06
#52RageTearsPosted 4/3/2011 3:05:27 AM
I'll say it again people who mod games just to skip the whole leveling of subweapons, spells, etc...etc...take the fun out of playing games like this...don't you know your modding and hacking makes people NOT want to play with you...and when all the LEGIT players are gone...have fun playing with the modders and hackers...should be fun for you.
---
TearsOfRage XBL
#53SchwaumlautPosted 4/3/2011 7:38:38 AM
RageTears posted...
take the fun out of playing games like this

I think we just have a fundamental disconnect on what "fun" means. I have no idea why me playing the Jonathan I maxed out in Survival is fun for you, but the Simon I hex edited isn't.
#54NeoseekerDarkKnPosted 4/3/2011 7:43:55 AM
I want to see someone make custom color palettes. Allie needs that red glow to his cape back.
---
360GT: Renuarb
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6844766/1/Harmony_in_Despair Reviews would make me happy! :3
#55dresden_Posted 4/3/2011 8:54:00 AM
Your only crutch in this conversation is "wah wah wah survival grind is boring!! I want results noooooowwwww".
Yeah, surv grind IS boring. Its an exploit. One that isnt required to play the game.

Look, obviously this comes down to just a difference of opinion. I just dont like the idea of a "max everything lolololol" button on an mmo game. Thats all.
Go hex edit all you want, duder.
Because I have an absolute ball playing the game the way I play it.

Zzzzz....
---
;3
#5610000_VoltGhostPosted 4/3/2011 9:01:11 AM
Dresden, can we play sometime together this week.

Schwamlot, can we never play together.
---
GT: lockeness108
#57SchwaumlautPosted 4/3/2011 9:57:29 AM
The idea that suffering is necessary to enjoy a game is very interesting.
#58LaneTripPosted 4/3/2011 10:10:51 AM
You people have probably played with people who have hex edited sub levels and not even known it. Why does them having maxed out subs faster have anything to do with how fun your experience is? It doesn't at all. I have a Charlotte and Maria that I maxed out with hex editing at all, how is playing with me going to be any different from playing with someone who did it through hex editing? You won't know either way.
#59dresden_Posted 4/3/2011 10:38:35 AM
Lane, if I am a new player and all the pitch black hexed Somas are stealing my kills, it probably would get annoying. I suppose its a pride thing. Ive never surv grinded... Leveled my skills only via actually playing chapters.

Volt, sure! Add my gt "theDresdenDoll". Though some of my subs may only be level 8. Hope I dont slow us down too much with my 'noob' skills.

And Schwaumlaut... Character progression = suffering, eh?
I have a game you might like, its called Barbie Horse Ranch. I hear maxing everything out is pretty painless....
---
;3
#60SchwaumlautPosted 4/3/2011 11:01:40 AM
dresden_ posted...
I suppose its a pride thing.

So, option A.