Im such an idiot.....

#1dunn_dolo_4lifePosted 12/21/2012 6:18:26 AM
So last night like most nights the online community was non-existant. So I was doing some mastery runs on chapter 9 with Fuma. After about 20 or so runs I decide to work on my Richter to hopefully max him out. After about 20 runs I check my stats and see nothing has increased at all really.

So Im like WTF? I check my equipment and noticed that instead of the 2 Mastery Rings I thought I had equipped....I had on 2 Miser Rings. :/

20 runs and the only thing I have to show for it is a lot of God Garbs. :(

Anybody else have any dunce moments like this?
---
Dunnys adventure in Pokemon Black so far: Nothing. I stopped playing and picked up Skyrim. To hell with being a pokemon master, when I can be a dragonborn.
#2aLmosT_bLinDPosted 12/21/2012 9:04:30 AM
Reminds me of the times I'll forget I have berserker mail on the character i switch to and die.
---
Gamertag: Too Relaxed
Call me Mr Swag.
#3ChaosJohnsonPosted 12/21/2012 9:36:56 AM
aLmosT_bLinD posted...
Reminds me of the times I'll forget I have berserker mail on the character i switch to and die.

There is something special (and quite hilarious) about hearing the somanway "Gyaaaaah" when someone gets hit wearing berserker mail. Although it happened to me when I was running a dual fools tablet/berserker Maria recently
---
Gamertag/NNID: ChaosJohnson
3DS code: 2535-3704-9886
#4dunn_dolo_4life(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 11:18:37 AM
ChaosJohnson posted...
aLmosT_bLinD posted...

There is something special (and quite hilarious) about hearing the somanway "Gyaaaaah" when someone gets hit wearing berserker mail. Although it happened to me when I was running a dual fools tablet/berserker Maria recently

You know the weird thing is I have probably only worn the Berserker mail maybe about 3 times my entire time playing this game. I did good and didnt die....but it was basically overkill when I was helping people. I guess its more suited for speed runs for items. I probably should use it for Chapter 10 and 11 (Retro and Fuma gear still eludes me) but I aint good enough to go the whole match without taking a few hits. :/
---
Dunnys adventure in Pokemon Black so far: Nothing. I stopped playing and picked up Skyrim. To hell with being a pokemon master, when I can be a dragonborn.
#5JanayBerryPosted 12/22/2012 9:30:52 PM
My dunce moment:

Kept rebooting my Xbox because I didn't have my good items (Miser Ring, Thief Ring, Valmanway +1) only to realize I have all that on the PS3 version.

So I decided to play the PS3 version. Booted it up, grabbed a Mountain Dew, then got annoyed because the game wouldn't respond. Found the problem; had the Xbox controller in my hand.
---
Xbox Gamertag: KKA OMEGA Jim
#6kiwimyweeweePosted 12/23/2012 4:52:49 AM
ChaosJohnson posted...
aLmosT_bLinD posted...

This would be a lot cooler story if maria could wear beserker mail.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#7ChaosJohnsonPosted 12/23/2012 8:34:57 AM
haha owned.

oopsie!
---
Gamertag/NNID: ChaosJohnson
3DS code: 2535-3704-9886
#8IssacFrostPosted 12/24/2012 3:14:39 PM
dunn_dolo_4life posted...
ChaosJohnson posted...
aLmosT_bLinD posted...

You know the weird thing is I have probably only worn the Berserker mail maybe about 3 times my entire time playing this game. I did good and didnt die....but it was basically overkill when I was helping people. I guess its more suited for speed runs for items. I probably should use it for Chapter 10 and 11 (Retro and Fuma gear still eludes me) but I aint good enough to go the whole match without taking a few hits. :/

Add me. I'll help you farm for Fuma. Only missing Greaves.
---
GT Aizakku Furosto (Dead Island/Dark Souls/Awesomenauts)
#9IssacFrostPosted 12/24/2012 4:49:17 PM
I'm an Army Vet that has to take very strong pain killers and anti depressive medication. These meds are designed to knock you out. My dunce moment was having taken the medication and sitting down to "play". I could have sworn I was playing. But sometime later my wife takes the controller from my hand and tells me I've spent the last hour walking against a wall...
---
GT Aizakku Furosto (Castlevania HD/Dark Souls/Awesomenauts)
#10dunn_dolo_4life(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 6:13:30 AM
IssacFrost posted...
I'm an Army Vet that has to take very strong pain killers and anti depressive medication. These meds are designed to knock you out. My dunce moment was having taken the medication and sitting down to "play". I could have sworn I was playing. But sometime later my wife takes the controller from my hand and tells me I've spent the last hour walking against a wall...

OMG LOL. Well this made my day at least.
---