Im such an idiot.....

#11dcc76Posted 12/29/2012 10:02:46 PM
But sometime later my wife takes the controller from my hand and tells me I've spent the last hour walking against a wall...

In a game where all the levels have 30 minute time limits? Impressive!
---
If we never make love again... would you still want to call out my name...
#12SteadySharkPosted 12/31/2012 8:35:21 AM
But sometime later my wife takes the controller from my hand and tells me I've spent the last hour walking against a wall...

In a game where all the levels have 30 minute time limits? Impressive!

DCC76!

Long time no see!

I'm also playing this game here and there at the moment. :P
---
GT/PSN = SteadiestShark - 3DS: 3866-8210-5918
Playing - Valkyria Chronicles 2. http://www.youtube.com/djquackquack
#13dunn_dolo_4life(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 6:26:47 AM
I have been playing this game since release......so tell me why yesterday I just realized that if you hold the Right trigger button and select your character.....you get the japanese voice.

All the topics I heard about Japanese voices I thought people were just playing the Japanese version and all along it was a simple trick. Dont ask me why I didnt look at the cheats section cuz I just realized today that its in there. :/

Yeah that is a big noob moment for me.
---
Dunnys adventure in Pokemon Black so far: Nothing. I stopped playing and picked up Skyrim. To hell with being a pokemon master, when I can be a dragonborn.
#14DahweirdacusPosted 1/5/2013 9:15:30 AM
God's Garb........ Smh...... I know the feeling, so many Chapter 8 runs for Simon's Cloak and all I seem to get is God's Garb... Lol. As for forgetting to equip the Master Rings, kinda what happened to me after I was Survival Grinding with a friend, forgot to change the stuff.. So yeah, I noticed it when I spammed knife's in Chapter 3 at the start and my health was going down instead... Dahalawl.
---
Founder of Minecraft Wrestling Federation {Xbox 360}. I play games to have fun rather I win/loss. GT: Dahweirdacus
Twitter: @Dahweirdacus & @MWFMinecraft