This game needs.....

#1dunn_dolo_4lifePosted 12/28/2012 6:24:39 AM
Some more Achievements. None of the achievements were really challenging and all could be done rather easily, except maybe the bone achievement but even that wasn't too hard.

I think they should have added some fun ones. Like Naked runs, or kill R. Count wearing Berserker mail and only using your fist. I dunno what do yall think?
---
Dunnys adventure in Pokemon Black so far: Nothing. I stopped playing and picked up Skyrim. To hell with being a pokemon master, when I can be a dragonborn.
#2tooboredtothinkPosted 12/28/2012 9:03:38 AM
Maybe. I don't know why the DLC didn't include achievements along. Usually most games do.

The problem with the Berserker Mail run is not the challenge, it's getting the Berserker Mail that would be frustrating for some. It's a 5 star drop, and some people wouldn't have the patience to run Ch 5 (or Ch 10) hundreds of times. It get's monotonous.
---
Xbox360 GT: MexiSerge
Play: Halo: Reach, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Castlevania HD
#3OrtegaTronPosted 12/28/2012 11:11:37 AM
12 is pretty standard for arcade games. What it needs is more maps. Sigh.
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#4gamewarrior88Posted 12/28/2012 6:24:24 PM
Achievements I'm not really that concerned about. What this game needs is more support (i.e. more DLC[items, maps, etc.]), but we know that isn't going to happen. Hopefully there will be a sequel or something in the near future...
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#5tooboredtothinkPosted 12/30/2012 12:04:31 AM
OrtegaTron posted...
12 is pretty standard for arcade games. What it needs is more maps. Sigh.

As of somewhere around 2011, all arcade games have 400Gs instead of 200Gs. Which is a good thing because XBLA games have been progressively getting larger. We used to get games such as Geometry Wars, Pac Man, or Galaga way back in 2005 which we would only toss around with for a while before we moved on to the big games. Now we are getting games like Minecraft, or Resident Evil 4 for download.

So I guess you are right. Castlevania HD did come into XBLA a tad bit late for it's length. It would have been a pretty meaty game back in 2006, however.
---
Xbox360 GT: MexiSerge
Play: Halo: Reach, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Castlevania HD
#6IssacFrostPosted 12/30/2012 1:03:18 PM
tooboredtothink posted...
Maybe. I don't know why the DLC didn't include achievements along. Usually most games do.

The problem with the Berserker Mail run is not the challenge, it's getting the Berserker Mail that would be frustrating for some. It's a 5 star drop, and some people wouldn't have the patience to run Ch 5 (or Ch 10) hundreds of times. It get's monotonous.

I did over 200 runs to get full Fuma gear. Just got the greaves today. So it's possible with a lot of patience. Now I'm grinding for Simon's Cloak.
---
GT Aizakku Furosto (Castlevania HD/Dark Souls/Awesomenauts)