How many people still play?

#1buscususPosted 1/1/2013 11:06:58 PM
I haven't played this game in about 2 years and I just decided to hop back into it after getting some of the DLC stages. So how many people still play this game on 360? There are times I try to play online and there's absolutely no one else playing.
#2Chadwicked444Posted 1/1/2013 11:10:42 PM
not many mainly just people from here
---
GT:NEStrider
#3shadowdragoon66Posted 1/2/2013 12:12:30 AM
I still play it from time to time when i am not busy with life or other games. You probably hit one of the "dead" times of the day when no one is on. My gamertag is TFK noxdraconis.
#4ChaosJohnsonPosted 1/2/2013 11:28:21 AM
it's pretty hit and miss these days. i still manage to find lobbies most of the time and if not will have some join me within a few minutes. i only really play at night now though.

there were a nice contingent of people online on new years eve.

i would suggest adding people from on here or alternate harmony.
---
Gamertag/NNID: ChaosJohnson
3DS code: 2535-3704-9886
#5SteadySharkPosted 1/2/2013 8:17:57 PM
I was online pretty much all day on new years eve.

I'm in the UK - so if you saw my flag at strange hours, it was probably me.
---
GT/PSN = SteadiestShark - 3DS: 3866-8210-5918
Playing - Valkyria Chronicles 2. http://www.youtube.com/djquackquack
#6buscusus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 8:48:03 PM
I'd like to get a group going as well, but I'm pretty noob when it comes to anything after Chapter 7. I'd be a liability for a while until I can get the patterns for each stage.

I still get repeatedly destroyed by R. The Count in Chapter 10. It's always that lame ass back dash attack he does. I have no idea when he's about to do it, and he just flies backwards across the room...
#7SteadySharkPosted 1/3/2013 4:49:12 AM(edited)
I'd like to get a group going as well, but I'm pretty noob when it comes to anything after Chapter 7. I'd be a liability for a while until I can get the patterns for each stage.

I still get repeatedly destroyed by R. The Count in Chapter 10. It's always that lame ass back dash attack he does. I have no idea when he's about to do it, and he just flies backwards across the room...

He usually does it if he's facing away from the majority of the group. Soon after teleporting - instead of the cape bullet attack.
---
#8V_Shogun_GamerPosted 1/3/2013 5:32:04 AM
SteadyShark posted...

I saw you I think. Just recently got the game around Christmas. If we did happen to play together, thanks for all the help. Castlevania's HD community is kind and helpful! I just wish farming boots were easier...but, no biggy. If it takes 500 tries, then it shall take 500 tries!!
---
PSN: nero955
#9dunn_dolo_4lifePosted 1/3/2013 6:29:33 AM
I just started playing again actually. I havent been online much since the community is pretty much dead, and/or you got people only doing chapter 10 and 11 runs. Which is actually good since I need retro/fuma gear but I like a little variety too ya know?

I mostly been playing solo just trying to level up my whippers/fuma on Chpter 9. I still jump in a group every now and then if I can find one. Which is hardly ever. :/
---
Dunnys adventure in Pokemon Black so far: Nothing. I stopped playing and picked up Skyrim. To hell with being a pokemon master, when I can be a dragonborn.
#10SteadySharkPosted 1/3/2013 1:18:37 PM
SteadyShark posted...

I saw you I think. Just recently got the game around Christmas. If we did happen to play together, thanks for all the help. Castlevania's HD community is kind and helpful! I just wish farming boots were easier...but, no biggy. If it takes 500 tries, then it shall take 500 tries!!

I definitely saw a "Nero" or two within the last week. This was on 360 though, and your sig doesn't say your 360 tag (if you have one). :S
---