Getting back into playing..

#1Meowing247Posted 1/6/2013 7:08:08 PM
Recently started playing again. started off playing solo to get back into things. now i'm trying to get rare equips with no such luck. haha. been playing ch7 and trying to get the infamous miser rings with no hope of it dropping. would like some help if anyone is willing to lend hand...

GT- Migizigabimosed.
#2tooboredtothinkPosted 1/6/2013 8:22:21 PM
Before you go on your quest on getting those infamous Miser Rings, I recommend you check this video out:

http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/the-skinner-box
---
You should try playing "U.N Squadron" for the SNES.
#3buscususPosted 1/6/2013 9:10:08 PM
lol Castlevania HD is one giant Skinner Box.
#4tooboredtothinkPosted 1/10/2013 9:27:02 PM
Yup, it was designed that way.
---
#5gamewarrior88Posted 1/13/2013 6:09:15 PM
Yeah, have gotten back into playing this game the last month or so. It took long enough, but Astarte finally gave me two Miser Rings. About time lol.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#6KaptainK00lPosted 1/13/2013 8:27:54 PM
Still need a second miser from her myself >_>
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#7gamewarrior88Posted 1/14/2013 7:24:59 AM(edited)
^Yeah, it took me a while to so much as see one of them...to the point that I was slightly wondering if there was an issue with my version of the game at times lol. Then this weekend they just dropped. I did put on luck gear both of the times I got them, but I'm not sure how much of a difference it made in the end (though the frequency with which I was getting higher star items was better with luck gear on, so maybe there was some).
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#8tooboredtothinkPosted 1/17/2013 3:28:51 PM
You guys completely missed the point...
---
#9KaptainK00lPosted 1/18/2013 2:41:21 PM
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/What_is_a_Man.swf
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#10dcc76Posted 1/19/2013 11:25:17 AM
Still need a second miser from her myself >_>

Me too.
---
If we never make love again... would you still want to call out my name...