Looking for help please.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zangetsu60

zangetsu60
4 years ago#1
i just started playing this game for less than a month and ready now to play more often.I enjoy playing more while online with others.My character of choice is Alucard.If anyone is interested in giving me a boost to power up my characters send me a friend request or gt.Im more than happy to help anyone also.So far i have chapters 1-7 and 10,soon to get 8 and 9.My gt:darkb1ademaster.Thanks!

User Info: GenesisK

GenesisK
4 years ago#2
i'll add you in a couple of hours GT=Duel King
GG?

zangetsu60
4 years ago#3
Thanks,i will be on in a few hours.
just gotta have dinner.Let me know if i can assist you in anyway.

User Info: shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66
4 years ago#4
I can help you as well. I am about to start playing for a little bit at the time of this post, but I do not know how long I will be on because I have to go to college tommorrow. My gamertag is TFK noxdraconis

zangetsu60
4 years ago#5
Thanks shadowdragoon.Im barely going online right now,The more people the better.

User Info: TearsfoUniverse

TearsfoUniverse
4 years ago#6
I'll help whenever I see ya on gt: Kake Guy Joe
Can't keep a good man down
Proud member of the MechWarrior Online Beta

User Info: IssacFrost

IssacFrost
4 years ago#7
Add my GT it's on the siggie.
GT Aizakku Furosto (Castlevania HD/Dark Souls/Awesomenauts)

zangetsu60
4 years ago#8
sorry guys i've been busy lately,but im ready to help anyone that needs a boost.i will add the rest of you when i go online.thanks.

User Info: OmegaS24

OmegaS24
4 years ago#9
I just started playing again and could use some help if anyone's willing. I main Charlotte, but I'm trying to gear up my Soma. I'm only on Hard mode Chap 1 right now, but I have all the DLC. GT is OmegaS24.
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived