Crazy Eights...

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
*Breathing heavy*

I....I....finally got all but 1 of Jonathan's subs to level 8. *Still breathing Heavy* Ta hell wit da Grenade.....Its not worth it.......6 is high enough.

I ran Chapter 3, Chapter 8, and Chapter 9 so many frigging times...........

Well now the big question.....Is it even worth it to max them all? I mean with misers on my Jonny is pretty good now to run most stages. I was thinking of just leaving him at 8 and moving on to the next whipper. Probably Julius.
---
Guess the mods really like Kingdom Hearts. I got warning status for saying the characters are......."happy-like."
3 years ago#2
You'll always know that your character isn't as powerful as he should/could be. It's more than worth it to get Jonathan's subs up to level 9. Not only are they more effective, but many of them actually change animations. The thing is, you picked Jonathan who is the toughest whipper in the game to level because he has so many subs.
---
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son"
3 years ago#3
Well yeah I did pick jonny to max because I already maxed my Richter out first since I like him better out of all the whippers.

I just really wanted my Jonny to be able to hold his own. With everything at level 8 he certainly does that. How much of a strength boost will he get if I max them all? Currently with all at lvl 8 (except Grenade...and I forgot my paper airplane is only 7) my is attack/strength? is 71. Thats with fuma helm, retro armor, Bishamon Rainment, Sonic boots and 2 master rings.
---
Guess the mods really like Kingdom Hearts. I got warning status for saying the characters are......."happy-like."
3 years ago#4
If you want your Jon to be at maximum power, level those to 9. I forget how much power you'll be losing, but it isn't a significant amount.
3 years ago#5
Devilfire111 posted...
If you want your Jon to be at maximum power, level those to 9. I forget how much power you'll be losing, but it isn't a significant amount.

Yeah, the difference in power between Level 8 to Level 9 is significantly a lot.
ALL LEVEL 9 Johnnathan + Uppercut = HOLY $#&w
---
Xbox360 GT: OMEGA ZERO 9000

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived