I finally maxed my Fuma...

#11KaptainK00lPosted 1/27/2013 9:03:31 PM
My Jonathan is still a ways away from being maxed, played as Richter for an extended period for the first time last night. He might be my next goal as far as leveling goes.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#12DPC20XXPosted 1/27/2013 9:54:09 PM
Thanks, I guess. Jonathan rocks. What he truly sucks at is fighting the 3rd retro skele-dragon in Hard chapter 10. I seriously haven't figured out how to beat up that one alone without getting hit lol.

Kaptain, you played as Richter? I knew I missed something today. Is he fun to play as?
---
"The things I do for love..." - Courage, The Cowardly Dog
GT: PC20XX
#13KaptainK00lPosted 1/28/2013 3:24:30 AM
I enjoy kicking things in the face, so yes...he is indeed fun to play as.
FACEKICKERY!
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#14ArgentumVir(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 7:24:35 AM
My friend does a Whip-Kick-Tackle combo to Ch. 6 (normal and hard) Dracula's face. He can drain pretty much the first two forms in less than a minute. Then I step in to take on the third form while he takes a small breather.
---
Check my FictionPress: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/882728/
I love Rias Gremory.
#15dunn_dolo_4lifePosted 1/30/2013 6:25:02 AM
Im only 2 levels from maxing Fuma out. Of course the War drum is the one I have the most problems with. His ball of fury will definitely be easier.

Richter is my main, and I maxed him first. He is a freakin beast, and the invincibilty frames on most of his Martial Arts is borderline op. His backflip owns R. Counts 2nd form, and also Astarte (?). Whip + Kick + Tackle = Boss Dead.

Im currently working on Jonathan and like one of the above posters stated....the fact that he starts so weak, and has so many to level was really kinda making me want to give up on him. I havent though, even though trying to level up his grenade and paper airplane are makeing me want to throw my X-Box controller out the window.
---
Guess the mods really like Kingdom Hearts. I got warning status for saying the characters are......."happy-like."
#16ArgentumVir(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:13:22 AM(edited)
I actually maxed out my Shanoa's base spells yesterday. Now if only I could find Luminato and the spell from chapter 9.

Let's see here, I've maxed Fuma, Charlotte, and Shanoa. I may do Richter next, but I prefer Julius honestly.

War Drum is the worst to level. That one took me forever. It's worth it though, the character basically triples in size and goes a bit farther.
---
Check my FictionPress: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/882728/
I love Rias Gremory.
#17dunn_dolo_4lifePosted 1/30/2013 2:35:31 PM
I have my Julius and Simon pretty much even around 7 for everything. After I max Jonathan I will be working towards them.

I think I read before that Julius is a beast when built for Intellegnce because of the amount of damage he does with the Subs. Someone quote me on that cuz Im not sure.

As far as pure strength, Richters the man and thats why I play him the most. I get a very happy feeling outclassing Somas on Chapter 10 because they cant Valmanway + their way through the stage like so many others. Or their using berzerker mail and getting one shotted while I flip and uppercut my way through the R Count like its nothing. *insert maniacle laughter*

Ill just be glad when I finally finsh my jonathan. The only thing I have at Lv 9 is his Wrecking Ball. For some reason that was the fastest and easiest thing to level up. :/
---
Guess the mods really like Kingdom Hearts. I got warning status for saying the characters are......."happy-like."