I hope Konami considers doing another title like this in the future.

#1ArgentumVirPosted 1/30/2013 11:15:47 AM
I've spent a ton of time in this game, and I have to say I think it was well worth the money I dropped on this. This was also my first Castlevania game and I'm freaking hooked.
---
Check my FictionPress: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/882728/
I love Rias Gremory.
#2OpShaftPosted 1/30/2013 11:16:58 AM
It is amazing. I wish I started playing when it came out instead of just recently
---
Disregard females, acquire currency.
#3DahweirdacusPosted 1/30/2013 11:42:08 AM
I'd settle for a 3DS Remake where if have friends with 3DS's you can use wireless communication for local multi-player.
Heck, I'd even settle with more DLC Stages and/or Character's haha.
---
Founder of Minecraft Wrestling Federation {Xbox 360}. I play games to have fun rather I win/lose. GT: Dahweirdacus
Twitter: @Dahweirdacus & @MWFMinecraft
#4SpikeTbearPosted 2/1/2013 4:40:17 AM
Shut up and take my money!!!!! And the next 500+ hours of my life!
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#5Mitsuhide11Posted 2/1/2013 5:16:08 AM
I like how easy it is to get in and out of games.
---
"eh I think Homecoming ruined Final Fantasy before RE2 did. Freaking Sonic." brandonh83
#6dunn_dolo_4lifePosted 2/1/2013 6:28:35 AM
I really hope so as well. I actually wish they would make another 2-d side scroller Castlevania. I can't remember which was last, Ecclesia or Portrait of Ruin, but I perfer those types of games over the 3-d ones. I enjoy the 3d ones as well, but it seemed like the replayablity factor on the Metroidvanias is just infinitely higher.

Hell I replay all the GBA/DS Castlevanias about once a month to be honest. Im really hoping they finally give Julius his own game so we can see how the whole story played out with him finally destroying Dracula and them sealing his castle in the moon or whateva they claimed happend in Aria of Sorrow.

Sorry for getting off topic but yeah they really do need to make a part 2 to this game. I would love for them to add Nathan Graves from Circle of the moon. I think implementing the DS Cards is do-able.

We probably should petition the hell out of Konami till the give us another one. Doubt it will work but what could it hurt? LOL
---
Guess the mods really like Kingdom Hearts. I got warning status for saying the characters are......."happy-like."
#7gamewarrior88Posted 2/1/2013 7:00:58 AM
Count me in on that list.

Definitely a fan of the Metroidvania/Classic 2-D style of the series, and would like to see other installements that play off that style. Added DLC and/or a sequel to this game wouldn't hurt either lol. Might have to wait till after the Lords of Shadow story concludes though...
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#8MaydayPosted 2/1/2013 8:48:47 AM
They could add levels, characters and items to this game for years to come if they wanted to. It's a shame they abandoned all DLC after Chapter 11. They could've kept this one going with little effort...
---
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son"
#9ChaosJohnsonPosted 2/1/2013 8:49:07 AM
Yeah I'm thinking a petition might be in order. Let them know to start working on a 2D game now before these 3D abominations come out.(Just kidding, I hope they are good games but I'm not holding my breath)

At least give us a port on 3DS or Wii U, with a new level/character or two? Of course I want a whole new 2D game or sequel but we should start somewhere. Maybe somebody at Alternate Harmony or one of us could start it....could SweetMonkeyLuv get 9 signatures from everyone?
---
Gamertag/NNID: ChaosJohnson
3DS code: 2535-3704-9886
#10gamewarrior88Posted 2/1/2013 2:32:31 PM
Mayday posted...
They could add levels, characters and items to this game for years to come if they wanted to. It's a shame they abandoned all DLC after Chapter 11. They could've kept this one going with little effort...

Indeed. I definitely could have used a classic stage or two extra. I posted a thread earlier regarding the missed chance at playing a Rondo of Blood-esque stage...since we have two characters from the game (the only two in fact) that aren't represented by any stages. Would have given us an even 12 stages as well. Hopefully Konami will do something...that's really all we have left.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.