can t load content because the file is damaged or is no longer availalbe

#1RequiemCrusaderPosted 3/24/2013 4:14:38 PM
I recently purchased my own xbox, and had copied the DLC from my room-mate's system to a thumb drive, then bought points and unlocked the content again. When starting the game though, I get the "can't load content because the file is damaged or is no longer available" message, and only some of my DLC is there. I tried moving everything from the thumb drive and tried it again, same message, but now different things are unavailable. I even tried downloading stuff again but same issue. Any ideas?

When I tried with just the thumb drive, I downloaded All of the character packs, and all the levels except for Chapter 8. When I loaded the game, none of the extra characters were available, and the only extra levels I could access were Chapter 7 and 10.

When I tried with the HDD, I had access to all of the characters, but now I could only access Chapters 9 and 11 as extra levels. I even tried downloading 7 and 10 again, but they still aren't available on the HDD OR the thumb drive now.
---
"if killing pixels ever gives me the urge to eat my brother's intestines, then I'll stop" - DarkHammer2
XBL Gamertag - TeknoGothyk78
#2PaleDimPosted 3/24/2013 8:03:49 PM
do a licence transfer from account management and then re-download your content from xbox live. Don't use the thumb drive. Your downloads are tied to your gamertag AND your console serial number. your save game will probably move over alright via the thumb drive
#3dcn2424Posted 4/6/2013 3:44:39 AM
Sometimes this game doesn't work unless you download the patch. This happened to me a few times already.