Looking for some peeps to farm with?

#1Percy101Posted 3/30/2013 9:13:43 AM
I have all chapters, in Normal and Hard mode. I main Soma, though once I have him maxed out on some souls I particularly want, I'd like to work on Alucard and Shanoa.

I'm currently trying to farm the Dead Warrior Soul, and some Luck gear (I currently only have the Three 7's, Benten Raiment, and three Dead Warrior souls as effective ways to build Luck--I'd like to get the Royal Crown if possible) though I'm also hoping to farm two Valmanways and a Yasatsuna, as well as Gergoth souls. I also need some faster footwear; the fastest footwear I have right now is still the Mercury Boots.

The main souls I'm trying to farm:
--Succubus
--Dracula
--Gergoth
--Disc Armor
--Dead Warrior
--Buer
--Generally, any Boss souls and DLC souls I can randomly collect.

I already have maxed Yorick and Axe Armor, and I've obtained Puppet Master (which I generally try to use to pass up Final Guards when need be, though it usually ends with me taking some damage when I do).

I'd also like someone to Grind with in Survival mode to build Shanoa's skills, and to farm her weapon and DLC magic glyphs.

As for my abilities, I'm generally pretty okay with the core bosses; I'm more likely to be worn down by enemies on the way TO the bosses than anything else. Third Form Dracula and the DLC Bosses give me a lot of trouble, however, and for some reason I can't handle Death very well.
The common foes that give me the most trouble are Fleamen, Dullahan(though I generally dodge under him to get past him when he jumps), Imps, and Final Guards; Medusa Heads aren't usually a problem, but sometimes I have bad days. Otherwise, I can handle most stuff alright.

I have a headset, so I'm capable of communicating through voice to learn anything I might need to learn if anybody else has one as well.

If anybody would be willing to help me out with farming and show me the ropes for fighting some of the bosses while we play, I'd appreciate it. My Gamertag is Freyz Ingardt, just add me.
---
Lyon. Kuja. Lloyd. Ansem. Sesshomaru. Ouka. Seldous. Soma. Angelo. Fran.
In anime and videogames, villains and heroes alike know white hair is awesome.
#2LaLiLuLeLoSnakePosted 3/30/2013 12:19:26 PM
i don't really play this game anymore, but i'll help you out.
#3petrie11111Posted 3/30/2013 8:30:28 PM
If you invite me, I'll play. Doesn't matter what we do. If you want, I can solo everything, or I can go no speed boots as well if you don't like being left behind (most people don't).

As for your skill, that doesn't really matter this early, you'll learn from experience. The best thing you can start practicing to improve your overall game is BDC. Being able to cancel out of attacks will greatly improve your survivability.

Anyway GT is petrie11111.
#4Percy101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:04:57 AM
I tried to add you, Petrie, but XBox Live won't let me send the request for some reason. @_@
---
#5shadowdragoon66Posted 4/1/2013 5:13:48 PM
I am also willing to farm with you when I am not busy with college and homework. I need to get back into the game again. My gamertag is in my sig. Add me if you want to.
---
gamertag: TFK noxdraconis
#6Percy101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:48:22 AM
Haven't made much progress headway, but I did get another Yasatsuna, and a couple of Dead Warrior, Astarte, and Buer souls, woohoo! Got a bunch of other souls, too--thanks for the help, Petrie, and thanks for the help in figuring out how to fight Astarte. I don't think I'll have quite as much trouble with her from now on, hahah.

Will definitely add ya next chance I get, Shadowdragoon!

By chance, What's the Dracula glitch for Chapter 6? I hear sometimes people can't see Dracula, but it has yet to happen to me.
---
#7Some_CharacterPosted 4/2/2013 2:32:29 PM
I'm also currently working toward the same goal. If we join forces we might get it done with much more speed and ease. GT is The Swine Flow.
---
SomeC - sheer explosives since meeting that crazy hobo.
SuperNiceDog. Best friend.
#8DPC20XXPosted 4/2/2013 3:22:48 PM
Percy101 posted...

By chance, What's the Dracula glitch for Chapter 6? I hear sometimes people can't see Dracula, but it has yet to happen to me.

That chapter 6 glitch tends to happen when players spam attacks during Dracula's transformation especially with a bit of connection issues. I'd say that valmanways are the usual cause, but I've seen a Jonathan do it after a shortcut just to be a sitting duck for about 10 minutes.

Dracula can become "invisible" for players, but not all. It can be seen when a player is touching him for a long time or is running back and forth without problem. Things tend to get very difficult for those that can still see him. Not only do players still attract Dracula's attacks, but their attacks do not deal any damage on your screen leaving you to do all the work.
---
"The things I do for love..." - Courage, The Cowardly Dog
GT: PC20XX
#9Percy101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:31:55 AM
DPC20XX posted...
Percy101 posted...

That chapter 6 glitch tends to happen when players spam attacks during Dracula's transformation especially with a bit of connection issues. I'd say that valmanways are the usual cause, but I've seen a Jonathan do it after a shortcut just to be a sitting duck for about 10 minutes.

Dracula can become "invisible" for players, but not all. It can be seen when a player is touching him for a long time or is running back and forth without problem. Things tend to get very difficult for those that can still see him. Not only do players still attract Dracula's attacks, but their attacks do not deal any damage on your screen leaving you to do all the work.

Thanks for the info, it definitely seems to be something to look out for. D:

As another question, for some reason after I've been playing for a short while, sometimes I'll have trouble with joining other teams or other players joining mine. For example, the other day I was trying to play with Some_Character, and it worked for a little while, but after a few runs I was unable to join his team and vice-versa.

We both tried disbanding and creating new teams, but this did not work, and we were still unable to join one anothers' teams, whether directly invited or not. We were still able to send messages back and forth.

I'd get a message saying simply "Unable to join Team", and in some cases I'd get a "You have been disconnected from Xbox Live" even though I can just go straight back into the multiplayer menu and still have Xbox Live connectivity.

Does anybody know of any fixes for either of these problems?
---
#10shadowdragoon66Posted 4/4/2013 9:31:03 AM
you might try resetting your router or having someone else host. I have the same problem from time to time and it is usually fixed by using one or both of the above methods.
---
gamertag: TFK noxdraconis